Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TLR 22SCT 1.0 ARTR - Excellent Condition - Must See! >

TLR 22SCT 1.0 ARTR - Excellent Condition - Must See!

TLR 22SCT 1.0 ARTR - Excellent Condition - Must See!

Old 02-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default TLR 22SCT 1.0 ARTR - Excellent Condition - Must See!

22SCT 1.0 Roller
I bought this kit used in rear motor form from a local carpet racer. I immediately tore down the entire truck and rebuilt it with brand new mid-motor parts (previous owner had none of the mid-motor parts) to run indoors on clay. I completely rebuilt the entire truck and replaced anything even remotely worn. I raced this truck twice indoors on a clay track since the rebuild but the class just isn’t big enough locally for me to be interested any longer. This truck is a 9 out of 10 and was meticulously built and maintained by a seasoned racer. Many of the parts on the truck have only two runs since new (see below for detailed description). Truck will come with the custom painted Pro-Line Toyota Tundra body that is pictured. The body is used but has approximately 80% life remaining and was reinforced inside with drywall tape and shoe goo. There are not tires/wheels included as I’m keeping them for my 4wd Short Course truck. The 3 wire MyLaps transponder and Futaba R604FS receiver pictured are not included in the package, however they can be included if interested for extra $$. Truck will also come with the parts listed further below.

I would first like to sell this truck as almost ready to run (ARTR) before I entertain any offers to part out electronics and such. Electronics currently installed/included in the truck are:
- Tekin RS Gen 1 – excellent condition expertly soldered. Capacitor installed, on/off switch in perfect condition and no nicks in the wires.
- Tekin Redline Gen1 7.5 turn motor – periodically cleaned and never over-gear/over-heated, great condition.
- XP DS 1313 Servo with TLR Aluminum Servo Horn – 174oz of torque at 6v, 0.13 seconds at 6v.
- Turnigy Nano-tech 5600mAh 65c saddle packs – no puffing, excellent condition.

Asking $350 for the truck with the electronics listed above, body and extra parts listed below. The MyLaps 3 wire transponder pictured is not included, but I can include it for an extra $70. If you run a Futaba radio that is compatible with the R604FS receiver, I will include that for an extra $45 as well. My trader rating here on RCTech and eBay (williards) speaks for itself, so buy with confidence. PayPal payments only. I only ship within the continental U.S., no exceptions. I typically shit the same business day payment is received, but never more than 1 business day after payment is received. I always provide tracking information immediately after items are shipped.

Following parts have 2 races on them.
- All mid-motor parts
- Complete ball diff including out-drives & bearings (TLR232000)
- Rear arms (TLR2103)
- Front arms (TLR1106)
- 4.0 degree low roll center rear toe plate (TLR2986)
- All TLR rod ends (TLR6017)
- Rear hub carriers (TLR2052)
- Exotek steering rack (1425YEL)
- 0 degree 22 2.0 caster blocks (TLR1058)
- 4mm trailing spindles (TLR1107)
- Rebuilt shocks with new seals and guides (front shocks have 1.5x2 CNC Machined pistons)
Other upgrades include
- Aluminum rear hex standard width (TLR2933)
- Aluminum front hex +1.5mm (TLR2935)

22SCT Spare Parts
- Used Rear motor shock tower (TLR2101)
- Used Rear motor guard (TLR4158)
- Used Rear arms (TLR2103)
- Used Front arms (TLR1106)
- Used Rear motor bumper parts (TLR4170)
- Used Rear Motor Gear Case (TLR2967)
- Used Stock steering rack (TLR1056)
- Used 2x battery tray (TLR4154)
- Used aluminum 3.0 Low Roll Center Toe Plate (TLR2984)
- Used rear motor rear camber block (TLR2051)
- Used 4mm trailing spindle set (2) (TLR1107)
- Used 3 degree (2) caster block set (TLR1059)
- Used 3.8 rate blue front shock springs (TLR5183)
- New (unpackaged) 5 degree (2) 22 2.0 caster block set (TLR1058)
- Used rear hub carrier (2) set (TLR2052)
- New in pack 3.5mm shock shaft limiters (TLR5096) – removed a few
- New in pack 3mm shaft e-clips (TLR6105) – removed a few
- New in pack M5x18mm Button head screws (TLR5905) – removed a few
- New in pack 2.3 Rate pink rear shock springs (TLR5168)
- New in pack 12mm 1.5x2 CNC Machined pistons (TLR23308)
- New in pack 65mm HD turnbuckles with rod ends (TLR6064)
- New in pack M2 x 6mm Flathead Screws (TLR5960) – removed a few

Old 02-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 02-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 02-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Do you have the parts to run a shorty? Also, what is the motor limit on that esc? I thought the rs couldnt run a 7.5.

Waiting for your response, I'd like to make you an offer including the transponder. Paypal ready, thanks.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by AZJP
Do you have the parts to run a shorty? Also, what is the motor limit on that esc? I thought the rs couldnt run a 7.5.

Waiting for your response, I'd like to make you an offer including the transponder. Paypal ready, thanks.

I actually did run a shorty pack in this truck for a short time. I don't have the actual battery hold down to run the shorty. I moved the plastic "U" brace currently holding the front end of the saddle packs back a set of holes. A shorty fits just right that way and then I used a single Velcro strap to hold the battery down.

You are correct that Tekin says the motor limit on an RS is an 8.5. I used this ESC and motor combo in my Stadium truck for several months before moving it over to the Short Course truck and it worked great. Neither the ESC nor motor got hot. I have a Tekin Redline 8.5 turn motor I can swap if that would make you feel more comfortable.

Thanks . . . Matt
Old 02-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Tech Master

Sold to Gabe G.!