Sportwerks Mayhem Pro ARR  - new $460 shipped >

Sportwerks Mayhem Pro ARR - new $460 shipped

Sportwerks Mayhem Pro ARR - new $460 shipped

Old 10-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)
Default Sportwerks Mayhem Pro ARR - new $460 shipped

Sportwerks Mayhem Pro ARR w/.21 engine.

Brand new, never seen a drop of fuel. Bought this to run this past summer but our local track closed to relocate and still hasn't reopened. Been having so much fun running onroad at a different track that these have become expendable, selling these to purchase a couple more TC's. I don't have the box, but EVERYthing else that came with it is included. Added items include a new nimh receiver pack, new longer upgraded motor mounts, new custom painted body, as well as all the paperwork,stickers, etc. $450 shipped

I have two of these, the second one had servos mounted in it but was also never run. Also includes a new rx pack and the longer motor mounts. ONLY difference from the first one is that the body on this one was borrowed and run a couple times on a friends buggy. Just a few scuffs, still looks great.

Pics posted by request or if I have anyone seriously interested, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Refs available, PayPal preferred

Please, NO TRADES or lowball offers. Price is fair, buggies are brand new and I paid roughly $650 for each including the cost of the custom paint and added parts.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

Title of the thread says $460 shipped, listed $450 shipped price is the correct price.

Both still available. These are the ARR Mayhem Pro kits with the Sportwerks .21 engines.. never seen a drop of fuel, brand new, everything included. Regular price on these is $549