FS: Kyosho RB6

Old 12-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default FS: Kyosho RB6

SOLD Selling my Kyosho RB6. Car has a bit of run time on it so basically every part on it has been changed at some point. It has the aluminum steering rack/arms, aluminum rear hub carriers, and aluminum rear suspension mounts. It comes with some spare parts as you can see in the pics. Doesn't come with shock springs though (I don't want to give those up ). The diff could also use a rebuild. The chassis has a dent in it right under the rear end because it was from a bad batch where that was a common issue. The car could easily be converted to mid motor. It would also be great for club races. Looking to get $140 shipped. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking! SOLD
Attached Thumbnails FS: Kyosho RB6-rb6.jpg   FS: Kyosho RB6-rb6-2-.jpg   FS: Kyosho RB6-rb6-5-.jpg   FS: Kyosho RB6-rb6-8-.jpg   FS: Kyosho RB6-rb6-7-.jpg  

Last edited by jqracer22; 12-31-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I want it

I want it. PayPal info please. Thanks. Grant
Old 12-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sold