Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Tamiya TRF 101 Formula 1 Race Proven F1 >

Tamiya TRF 101 Formula 1 Race Proven F1

Tamiya TRF 101 Formula 1 Race Proven F1

Old 12-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Tamiya TRF 101 Formula 1 Race Proven F1

Alright, looks like its about time to put up my TRF101. This was the F1 to beat at the 2014 TZGP. I took home TQ and the win with the last 2 years IIC F1 champs in the house running F1. It has also won the Late summer F1 series at Premier RC.

It will come with a bunch of spare parts. The two weak points are the lower F104 arms and the rear carbon axle. It will come with 2 extra axles and an extra set of lower arms.

Tamiya Ferrari F60 body and wing set
SUPER light weight Japanese F1 body painted fluorescent orange (body I ran at the GP and pictured)
2 set of front AND rear Tamiya TCS tires on Exotek +3mm wheels (this makes the width just under 190mm)
LRP Flow ESC.
Titanium Screws throughout
Savox low profile servo
Reedy 4000mah battery
(The Motor in the car and the battery in the car aren't included)

Just need to add your motor and radio gear.

I would like to get $350 for it. If anyone is interested you can shoot me a text to 503-866-1106 or PM me. Shipping will be at buyers expense ($18 in the continental 48).

Reason for selling: Switching to VBC. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with this F1. It is in perfect shape and incredibly dialed for carpet. Feel free to ask anyone who has seen it in action.

Old 01-28-2015, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

do you ship it to Europe, Czech Rep. ?