Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts >

Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts

Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts

Old 12-08-2014, 12:08 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Arrow Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts

I have listed prices to split up the package.

I bought the Truggy new, and it has about 2 1/4 gallons of fuel through it since new. It has been meticulously maintained during that time, so nothing is even close to being worn out. It still has the original chassis that is in great shape because it has always been ran with skid plates.

I've got TOO many classes going, so I need to thin the herd some, so this class has to go I guess. And anyone that says these aren't still competitive hasn't driven one.

You can keep it as nitro, or buy the kit to convert it to the new, growing, E-Truggy class, and have spare parts for years!

All fluids are either new or very fresh, as it was gone through again just before the last race, where the throttle servo failed first time out, and I just put it off to the side and didn't run it. I brought it home and pulled everything but the steering servo and pipe (more info on those below), blew it off, took pics, and here it is.

This is being sold as a roller with servo pipe. No other electronics or accessories of any kind are included unless specified.

**LISTING EDIT** - The Kyosho shocks that are pictured on the truck are NO LONGER included. The like new stock shocks that are pictured in the parts will be re-installed with stock springs before selling/shipping.

It has several upgrades included, they are:
  • Kyosho Truggy shock set with 1.3x8 pistons installed (very low runtime) - THESE ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED.
  • Savox 2271 steering servo (this was put in new when the truck was new, and still works great, just don't need it anymore)
  • JP-3 Pipe in excellent condition
  • Extreme Racing Aluminum engine mount
  • Front and rear Factory Team Aluminum chassis braces
  • Front Factory Team aluminum Steering Blocks
  • Aluminum Rear Hubs
  • Rear Ghea Racing lightweight center drives gearbox input cups
  • Associated lightweight outdrives in the rear diff
  • Rear mud guards
  • And of course all the hopups that came with the Truggy from the factory

It will come with the... 'dude, are serious'?, amount of parts...lol.

Please check out the pics for that info. NOTHING in the parts pics are pictured twice, and they are ALL new unless otherwise mentioned. The parts bin is about a 50/50 mix of new and used, but the used are still in great shape.

I'll list a couple of the higher priced extra items shown in the parts pics, but there is much more....
  • New pair of Rear Factory Team aluminum hubs (check the price on those!)
  • Set of complete Factory Team front and rear shocks - Will be put back on the truck for the sale.
  • New in package Proline body
  • Several Diff cases
  • Several CVD's Front and Rear
  • 2 brand new front and rear diff assemblies (2 others barely used for tuning)
  • Four full sets of brand new clutch shoes (3 aluminum, and one fiber. One not pictured, will be pulled from engine and sent with it)
  • Pair of front and rear arms, plus some extras....
  • A boatload of CVD axle stubs for the front and rear
  • And PLENTY more, just check out the pics....

The Truck is ready for your electronics and the track. Don't let anyone fool you about this truck, it is as competitive as ANY on the track today! Plus its by far more durable than most.

There will be several used wings, and miscellaneous spare parts I can find for it laying around. You won't be disappointed.

The truck needs nothing replaced or fixed.

• Roller only with new in package body - $225 shipped
  • Roller with NIP body, JP3 pipe, and steering servo - $260 shipped
  • Parts lot only. Includes all used, new in package parts (except body), and parts bin parts - $110 shipped.
  • Or, will take ALL SOLD! for it all shipped.

I am NOT desperate, or even in a hurry to sell this, so please keep any lowball offers to yourself.

I am open to trade offers for high-end off-road racing stuff, so feel free to PM with what you have to offer with price. Be prepared to get pics if needed. No mini or smaller scale stuff though.

READ THIS....I only ship to the lower 48, and will only sell/ship to a paypal account that has a confirmed shipping address. No exceptions….so please don’t ask.

I reserve the right to refuse any sale for any reason. It is for sale locally, too, so that will always take precedence over anything on here. It will be shipped USPS GROUND, unless YOU want to pay for faster shipping. That would need to be requested BY YOU prior to finalization of sale so the sale price can be adjusted.

Thanks, Brad
Attached Thumbnails Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-truck1.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-truck2.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-truck3.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-truckback.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-truck-front.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 02-20-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:10 PM

More pics...
Attached Thumbnails Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-body.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-parts1.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-parts2.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-parts3.jpg   Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-parts4.jpg  

Old 12-08-2014, 12:10 PM

Last pic...
Attached Thumbnails Nice LARGE RC8T CE roller race package w/LOTS of parts-parts-bin.jpg  
Old 02-01-2015, 11:32 AM

Back up for grabs with a lower price.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Rc8t

Sent pm interested everything
Old 02-02-2015, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Peedog
Sent pm interested everything
PM returned sir.

Couple other PM's returned, as well.

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 02-02-2015 at 06:42 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:51 PM

Bump...
Old 02-02-2015, 06:34 PM

ALL SOLD to peedog. Thanks to all that inquired.

Brad