Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
T4/SP3/Lighting RR and more F/S or F/T >

T4/SP3/Lighting RR and more F/S or F/T

T4/SP3/Lighting RR and more F/S or F/T

Old 09-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Tech Adept

Default T4/SP3/Lighting RR and more F/S or F/T

I am selling off some of the vehicles that I no longer use. And some other items that I also no longer use.

All prices are somewhat firm but by far they are fair. I am not interested in a trade other than for a full hopped up brushless emaxx. Or Integy Losi LST shocks. That is all that I am interested in trading for.

Team Associate Factory T4 === $120.00 SHIPPED

This truck is in great shape! It has lundsford turnbuckles and tie rods. RPM rod ends. Stainless Steel screw kit. Rear MIP cvdís. Transmission is fluid in operation. And there is nothing mechanically wrong with the truck. Put in your electronics and go race. I mainly raced this truck on indoor dirt tracks. It saw an outdoor offroad track a few times. It also includes 1 full set of pro-line dirt paws on died red rpm talonz, pro-line edgeís on losi rims, pro-line step pins on losi rims, and unnamed tires on losi rims, and a set of bald rear tires on losi rims ďgreat for street useĒ. Iím also including 2 Team 1 brushed motors. They work, but I am unable to remember the turn of the motors. I had the novak SS+ 5800 brushless system in this truck. Everything in the pics is included.

Hot Bodies Lighting RR 1/8th scale buggy roller ====== 120shipped

This buggy is a solid unit. Never broke any part on this buggy after numerous racing and a lot of situations that I thought parts were broke. The diffs are silky smooth. They do not leak. Everything is sound on this bug. Parts are available through tower for cheap. Or you can use kyosho mp7.5 parts or some mp777 parts on this buggy. Itís a great bug for the money. Iím also including the stock am rx/tx and a 1100mah pack. Everything in the pics comes with this buggy. Solid unit!! I only drove hot bodies buggies and they keep right up with the ofna, mugen, kyosho buggies!!! www.hotbodiesforum.com has tons upon tons of great info and hop ups for this buggy. If you want to get a cheap lightning stadium, but this buggy then spend less than 100bucks on the parts on ebay and convert it. Itís all on hotbodiesforum. Also included are the stock 2 servoís. the manual is included but no pictured.

Old 09-22-2005, 04:44 AM
Tech Adept

Academy SP3 Extreme =====$50.00 SHIPPED

I do not know much about this other than I received it with a lot on a trade. I have no use for it. Seems to be all in operational condition. I included a motor and a pinion. I donít know what the motor is but I do know that it works. The pinion is new in bad, and Iím also including a futaba servo that is mounted for steering. You can use saddle packs or stick packs with this vehicle.

Hot bodies .21ís

Left: $75.00 SHIPPED
Right: $50.00 SHIPPED

The one on the left has the sleeve ported and polished by the LHS nitro guru. It has a 3r racing 13 fin aluminum head on it and a composite carb in place of the alloy carb. This engine has awesome compression and mad top end! It also comes with a 3-shoe clutch, and the 13t clutch bell. ---I wouldnít sell this if I didnít have to. This thing has more power than a hyper 8 port. I had one and sold the hyper for this one. Just for the underdog aspect of it.

The one on the right is a stock motor nothing done to it. Compression is great. Good for a backup motor.

Both engines come with pull starts and air filters.

JR RS310 Receiver === $50.00 SHIPPED

Rotostart + 2 wands (1 nib) + 2 backplates (1 brand new) ==50 shipped

Novak Super Sport + and 5800 motor ==165.00 SHIPPED

I used this in the T4. Awesome speed, and the runtimes were great with 3300ís. never a problem! Iíd keep it if I had a use for it. Plenty of power for a stadium truck or any other 1/10th vehicle. This esc will also work with brushed motors if you want to run a low turn brushed motor and run brushless in one race day. You basically could run stock/ mod brushless and brushed stock and mod with this setup. Itís very nice to have the versatility.

Old 09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Tech Adept

The T4 and brushless are no longer available. I've decided with winter coming up that I'm going to keep it and race it this winter. Everything else is still available.

The buggy is clean and solid! I have 2 ways that I'll sell it 220shipped with both of the .21's or 165shipped with the non modded .21.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:52 PM

i am interested in the buggy, with ti completely ready to go, without radio. I would need servos though. Send me a price, and let me know what we can do...

buggy
motor
starter
whatever else it comes with..
Old 09-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

your t4 pics are not working
Old 09-24-2005, 03:40 AM
Tech Adept

The T4 pics are not working because the T4 and the novak are no longer available.

RTR Buggy Price 225shipped would be for everything. That will include both .21's that are pictured. It's 20bucks cheaper than buying the buggy for 120 and both .21's for 75/50. The radio gear comes with it and so do the servos for steering and throttle/brake. For 225shipped it's a RTR package. I'm not going to break it up. This is the price that I'm settling on. It's very tempting to keep and converter to a lightning stadium and get 200 easy for the roller then. So first 220 to my paypal takes it all!

Anyone want the sp3 make me a fair offer and it's your (not 20bucks shipped either, that's not fair )
Old 09-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Tech Adept

Get it up!