Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!! >

Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!

Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!

Old 10-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!

Hi, I have a Team Durango Desc210 for sale, I raced it once and decided I don't like short course. Can't stand the bodies. Anyhow, I bought it used and it had pretty minimal usage on it. It has a 12mm hex conversion on the rear, which is done by using the dex210 axles and a Team Associated Axle Pin. I do have the original axles and hexes for it. I also have almost an entire buggy in parts, and there should be enough parts to convert it to the buggy. Also have a buggy body for it. The rear right arm is broken, but I have 2 sets of rear arms to go with it. Been super busy these last few weeks, havn't had the time to fix any of my rigs.

I know it's dirty, I'm going to clean it right after this is posted.

Im looking for $125 roller, or $150 as a roller shipped. Contact me at (208)-310-6032 (Text Please), or pm me, or comment on the thread. It's best to text as I don't come on the forum very often.
Attached Thumbnails Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!-img_9827.jpg   Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!-img_9826.jpg   Team Durango Desc210 Roller With Extras!!!-img_9828.jpg