Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of Xray cars

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Lots of Xray cars

Lots of Xray cars and parts!

I there, I have for sale a total of 4 Xray cars!

One is a 2014 Xray XB8 2014, comes with am FX .21 engine and FX2100 pipe and header and one Lipo Reciever pack. The engine has about 7 tanks through it. Also has a Boca Abec 7 ceramic bearing kit installed. Does not come with servos, receiver or tires.
($500)

One is an Xray XB8 2014 that comes with a Reds 7 port, team edition engine that hasnt been ran too much. Will also come with a savox receiver for the steering and throttle, 1 lipo receiver pack, and a mugen starter box. No tires, wheels or reciever.
($600)

One is an Xray XB8 2014 roller, was built without engine or electronics. Brand new and never ran.
($350)

And lastly, an Xray Xb9 2013 roller, built without engine, electronics etc.. Never touched the ground.
($300)

I also have all kinds of extra parts if you are interested, they will all be sold at extra cost.

I am located in Calgary, and I would prefer local pick up.. However I am willing to ship at the buyers expense.. Easiest way to contact me is by phone call or text... Thank you for your time.

403-714-0542

For whatever reason, the pictures i posted along with this ad did not upload...So please just contact me for pics... All cars are in amazing shape, never bashed!

Here is a link to pictures of the Xrays and all other cars I am selling

http://s307.photobucket.com/user/alw...?sort=3&page=1