Wiki Posts
Search

Built venom creeper

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Built venom creeper

Up for sale is my fathers built venom creeper. Back when i started i had a venom creeper and he wanted into the scene, so he had me build him one for the 2.2 class. It has one run on a rock pile that was in my back yard and thats it. Literally looks brand new. Heres some of what itll come with:

cnc lockers
tamiya aluminum driveshafts
axle/ cv pin retainers
front and rear skids removed, axles smoothed
flipped rear knuckles for added clearance
upgraded center skid plate
ckrc stage 2 kit (Lowers esc, new shock mounts, new upper links, and a few other misc items )
novak rooster esc
turnigy lipo
cnc beadlocks ( forget the name, the guy who was selling them was a member here )
panther tires
metal front knuckles
27turn hpi motor
new proline body
used cut up venom creeper body ( was used on mine before i went to a bug body )
Brand new just painted venom creeper body
and a box of full spares. Ill include everything extra i have as its unnecessary to sit around here and collect dust.

I dont know what this is worth because i know since this came out, alot of axials and others have come out with newer crawlers. So basically make an offer. I accept paypal. I dont check on here too often because of my work schedule, so if youd like to get ahold of me, pm me, or text for a faster response. 724-561- six zero six two. my names cody.