Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage Tamiya

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Vintage Tamiya

I have a few kits in storage. Looking for expressions of interest before i bring these kits back home with me. They are all located in Australia at the moment.

I have the following kits, as described -

Tamiya Sandscorcher 58016 - car about 90% brand new from parts. Inlcuding brand new front and rear tyre sets, front suspension, rear gearbox etc etc. Body needs attention, but no cracks, just bad paint. Original glass etc.

Tamiya 782 March BMW F1 58013 - Complete car. In awesome condition. Has been used, but definately not abused. Has the 380-540 ugrade rear end (and original). Original speed controller included.

Tamiya Ligier JS9 Matra F1 58010 - Complete car. In awesome condition. Has been used, but definately not abused. Also comes with tyres from the CS kit (58012). Original speed controller included.

Lil Zipper 1/3rd Nitro Kart - Vintage nitro kart. I have two of them in very good condition. Belt drive .21 nitro karts, one has Novarossi .21, and the other a thunder tiger .21. Both complete, have been disassembled and boxed, but are both complete with driver figure in racing suit etc. Bumpers were fully chromed before they got put away.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying any of the above cars. I can have these cars sent to anywhere in the world, or otherwise i can have it sent to me here in Calgary, and sent out to the buyers. Im looking for interest in the cars prior to me arranging for the cars to being sent. Thanks
Old 09-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

wow were did u get those there almost impossible to get
bump ttt for some vintage cars
Old 09-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

here is your interest! Would like to see the sand scorcher.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

im in aussie and am interested in the sand scorcher and Ligier could we get info on what sorta price range you would be looking for?

keep them in aussie
Old 09-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Talking Keep something for yourself!!!

Geez Axle, that's a lot of original stuff!!!

LMK if you've got a plastic bodied original Tamiya Porsche NIB LOL. Or a NIB Bruiser kit with the original 750 motor :-D

Seriously, FB for Axle, He's an honest bloke and honestly, it's no pain to ship up to his CA, more pain for him as EVERY TIME I've dealt with someone from Canada they ALWAYS DING the person for massive DUTY on your package. USPS let's us get off scot free 99.9% of the time!!!!

He also ships when he says he will. Honest and decent guy who races REAL cars. Sigh, what a life. Anybody got a time machine that can make me 20 years younger???? Anyone? Adams??? Bueller???

BOL on the sales, don't think you'll have any prob selling that stuff. Wish I had kept my original Grasshopper, and Frog etc. :-( Cursed original Associated RC10 that was SO much better as an RC vehicle and WITH bearings. :-)

IDS
Old 09-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Thankyou for the kind words Dave

To all, i have a decent list of people interested in the vintage gear, and its in order of when you contacted me. My lovely sister in Australia has now decided she doesnt want to help with the shipping of the cars, so unfortunately, we all have to wait until April 06, when i will be flying back to Perth, Australia. I will take detailed pictures and reassemble the karts, then will contact each interested party in order and go from there. I will also update the list, as i know i have missed a tonne of gear off the list. Thankyou to all who have PMed me or emailed me. Some of you may not have recieved a reply from me, but rest assured, your details were entered into the list and you will be contacted around april 06. Thanks

And yes, customs over here can be alot of fun lol. Grasshopper? just remembered theres an original hornet in a box also... damn cant wait to get back over there and go thru the boxes... will feel like my very own christmas! lol Again, Thanks all!
Old 09-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hpipro321
wow were did u get those there almost impossible to get
bump ttt for some vintage cars
Easy, always keep a keen eye on the net, and have a decent amount waiting in your Paypal account lol. I dont want to hear anymore quotes about how impossible they are to get... it will change my mind about selling them! Its not the price or anything, its just they are as rare as rocking horse sh^t lol

Thanks Hpipro