Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Cheap stuff. Two Lipos, Nice stampede and rustler rollers, Spektrum receivers >

Cheap stuff. Two Lipos, Nice stampede and rustler rollers, Spektrum receivers

Cheap stuff. Two Lipos, Nice stampede and rustler rollers, Spektrum receivers

Old 08-18-2014, 01:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Cheap stuff. Two Lipos, Nice stampede and rustler rollers, Spektrum receivers

I have turnigy 25-35C 6000mah 2 cell and a venom 25C 4100 2 cell. Turnigy is practically brand new with maybe 5 cycles on it. The Venom only has maybe 10-15 cycles on it, but I left it plugged in to a VXL system (off) for a couple days on accident. The hard case hasn't puffed but I also haven't tried charging it since this happened 3-4 weeks ago. Turnigy has Deans plug, venom has the variable plug system with deans installed. I lost the rest of the ends.

I'm just looking to unload these before leaving, so $25 shipped for both OBO.

I will be gone from monday afternoon until saturday or sunday. Shoot me a message or post on here and I'll get back to you when I return from my trip.

Rustler - $85 shipped OBO. Radio box on servo plate is included
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...er-roller.html

Stampede: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...is-rtr-fs.html
Comes with VXL motor and a spektrum metal gear servo - 590z or something, can't remember and it's in a box. One of the shocks in leaking and there's a bit of sand on it. I'm going to include the imex tires (bad cracking on sides of tires) mounted to RPM wheels, four knockoff SC badlands in brand new condition, and the panther slingshots shown. I mangled the bead of one of the slingshot tires after a frustrating mounting process, but it still runs fine in the sand.. hasn't come unglued yet. Body isn't included

I'm hoping for $110 shipped OBO

SR300 - $20 shipped
SR3000 - $25 Shipped

I also have some Crime Fighter MT's mounted to green proline dish wheels with 14mm hexes. Tread is probably ~90%, but a couple of the ribs on the inside of the wheels are bent/chipped. I would say they are still 100% usable, but obviously that lowers the value to and extent. - $25 shipped OBO

Old 08-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

I would also trade for a hubsan X4 or traxxas QR-1. I may consider trades for a micro or mini as well.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

bump