Wiki Posts
Search

WTT My RB6 for Shorty Packs or SRX2 MM

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default WTT My RB6 for Shorty Packs or SRX2 MM

I was just wondering if there is any interest in my extra Kyosho RB6. I am just looking for trades at the moment but might also be interested in cash if no one wasn't to trade. I have a basically stock RB6 with both the mid motor and rear motor setup included. I just ran it at todays race and decided I don't need 2 RB6's. I will go through it before you get it. The only things I am looking to trade it for at the moment is some newer shorty packs or a Serpent Srx2 MM (since I have a rear motor SRX2 already) I will load some pictures up here as soon as I get it tore down and gone through. If you are interested in a trade just tell me what you have and we can go from there. If you was interested in purchasing the buggy outright id like to get $275 shipped but would rather trade.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Too bad your not looking for a 4x4 Platinum Slash. I'd do an even trade with you if you were. It's ready to run minus the battery with some extra items.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have three revtech formula x 2s 5000mah 100c packs if you are interested. PM me