F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded

Old 05-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded

I have a like new custom Traxxas Emaxx. The chassis has been dyed royal blue and this truck looks great. This truck has about 1-2 hrs on the Castle 2200 KV Brushless Motor and Mamba 2 Waterproof ESC. This Emaxx was only ran on 4S nerver 6S. This truck comes with a Traxxas Receiver installed but no remote or batteries. This truck was not abused. Due to this hobby no returns or warranties are given. Now for what it has:

Stock Body with LED front and rear lights on the bumper
Blue RPM Arms all for 4 corners
Blue RPM Bearing Carriers
Center Steel Drive Shaft
Steel Axles installed on all 4 corners
Front RPM Blue Bumper
Rear Stock Bumper with a Wheelie Bar installed
MGT8 shocks (8) instead of the Traxxas Big Bores
RPM Full Skid Plate on the Bottom (Blue)
You have a Choice of the BIG JOES that are installed or HPI Phatlines (they are installed on another emaxx right now)
Castle Motor Fan
Castle ESC Fan

Text me at 908-296-90 eight 6 for pictures. I have plenty of pictures. If you live in NJ and would like to meet to pick this truck up I am willing to work on the price not to ship this item. I am asking $550 Shipped for this Traxxas Emaxx. Only serious buyers. I am open to offers. This Emaxx is in like new condition.

NO TRADES!! CASH ONLY

Key Words: Traxxas, Summit. 1/10, 1/8, Team Associated, HPI, Ofna, Duratraxx,Lipo Cutoff, Redcat,Motorcycle, Car, Boat, RC, Radio Control, Castle Creations, Emaxx, Mamba 2, Brushless, Stampede

SHIPPING TO THE US ONLY!!
Attached Thumbnails F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded-traxxas-emaxx-black-top-view-body-.jpg   F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded-traxxas-emaxx-blue-top-vie-body-off.jpg   F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded-traxxas-emaxx-blue-rpm-arms-n-gt8-shocks.jpg   F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded-traxxas-emaxx-blue-steel-shafts-n-rpm-arms-front-1.jpg   F/S Traxxas Emaxx Loaded-traxxas-emaxx-blue-body-wired-lights.jpg  

Old 05-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 05-29-2014, 06:45 AM
Tech Regular

Bump