Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For sale/trade-Rc10t4 Parts,Cvds,Tires,wheels,Transmission,2 Chargers CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Arrow For sale/trade-Rc10t4 Parts,Cvds,Tires,wheels,Transmission,2 Chargers CHEAP

Alright,I am cleaning out some of my T4 stuff I don't need.
Here is goes

^Complete used T4/B4 Transmission.Everything looks great and there is very little show of wear.Will include Extra Transmission case(not pictured).Everything is in Excellent condition.Price-Not sure what to ask....Make an offer.

^T4/B4 Differential,Looks new,Got in a trade so I don't know its condition but looks to be used slightly.Price-Not sure what to ask......Make an offer.

^B4 MIP Shiny CVD kit.Looks to be in near new condition with minor wear on the axels.Price-$17 shipped USPS Priority

^Brand New Carbon T4 Chassis taken from a FT kit-Price-$23.85 Shipped USPS Priority

^Complete Set(4 tires) Front and rear of Proline DirtHawgs mounted on yellow Rims-Looks to be in amazing condition with NO signs of wear or tread loss.Instead of paying $40 for the whole set my price is-$23.85 Shipped USPS Priority

^Brand New Proline Yellow Rear Wheels for T4.I have 6 prs. Unopened And the Price is $4 added to any other purchase per pair.Or $6 Shipped per pair USPS priority

^MRC Superbrain 959 AC/DC digital charger.Wired With deans.Used to charge about 40 packs.Still works great.Price-$35 shipped USPS priority

^Dynamite Prophet Peak charger.Works Fine, and wired with deans.Charges up to 4 amps.Price-$25 shipped USPS Priority

^T4 black aluminum motor plate.Used slightly and shows some wear but workds perfect.Price-Add $5 to any other order or $6 shipped USPS Priority.

^XXX main chassis setup guide.Bought for 19.99.Not into onroad anymore.Asking $10 shipped

Please view my other threads for Tires...

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79870

For paintball

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79856

For Trades I am looking for a High speed servo like hs-5925mg or hs-925mg,Quasar Pro charger,Soldering station,1.17+ 3300's, or anything else.All offers are welcome.

Please PM or post with any questions,Offers, or anything.I can also be reached at [email protected], or [email protected] . However the emails will take a bit longer to get a response.

I have Larger Pics of all and if you would like them pm me with your adress.

Thank you

Stephen LaPierre
Attached Thumbnails For sale/trade-Rc10t4 Parts,Cvds,Tires,wheels,Transmission,2 Chargers CHEAP-picturea.jpg  

Last edited by Stevietd14; 08-16-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Lots of views.........Any offers?
TTT
Old 08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Accepting all $ offers and all trade offers
Old 08-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Fanatic