Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SMC 2S 5000mah batteries, traxxas 7 cell NiMh batteries

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default SMC 2S 5000mah batteries, traxxas 7 cell NiMh batteries

All items here are sold as-is. Shipped prices apply only to the lower 48 states. I accept paypal, if you prefer another payment method please contact me.

I purchased two 2S 5000mah batteries for my summit, but I'm already upgrading to a brushless setup and will be using the 2S 6500 batteries with deans plugs that I already have. I have no use for these anymore.

The batteries were purchased about 2 months ago as seen on the label on the box. They only have 4-5 runs at most on them. The summit battery tray is not very easy on batteries and scratched them some, but not too bad. They've always been balanced charge or storage charged when not in use with my PowerLab 8. They both function as new still.

They're $32.95 plus shipping (was about $12 for me) brand new, I'll sell one for $SOLD shipped or both for $SOLD shipped.

I also have the stock batteries that came with my summit and the stock battery from a Stampede VXL 4x4. The Stampede battery has 2 or 3 charges on it, the Summit batteries (flat packs) are brand new and have never been used. These are on amain for $28, I don't know if they can be had cheaper somewhere else. I'll sell each for $SOLD shipped or all 3 for $SOLD shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by 95bat; 04-29-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Nightly bump, happy Easter!
Old 04-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Happy Monday!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Both Lipos and the two flat packs are pending sale!

The hump pack is still available