Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brand new AE Nitro TC3 W/Mugen MT12

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Brand new AE Nitro TC3 W/Mugen MT12

This is a brand new, never fired Nitro Team TC3 non pull w/ 2 speed. I bought this and built it to get into nitro racing, but currently am really into electric sedans rather than nitro. The car has never seen fuel, is completly built, and comes with the new Version 2 rear suspension + a brand new set of V2 arms still in the package which is not installed on the car. It also comes with a XTM failsafe, Hitec 605MG steering servo, JR Z250 Throttle servo, and 1100 Mah Nimh reciever battery pack from Z Speed Motorsports. The engine is a Mugen MT12, brand new never broken in. This is an awesome engine, with gobs of power. I also have a starter box, w/ gel cell battery and charger also included with the package. If you are local, I can throw in a gallon of Trinity Monster HP 20% Nitro Fuel for free.
I have all the boxes, stickers, reciepts, kit tools, manuals for this car and engine combo. There is also a body included which is a BMW M5 all custom painted and fitted to the chassis. I spared no expense when building the car and meticulosly hand fitted this together while building it.
I am looking to get $550 obo for everything listed here . I have pics that I can send for serious buyers only. For shipping. contact me with your zip code so I can calculate actual shipping charges.
The only thing you will need to make this a complete RTR package is a radio and a reciever.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump....