B44.2 (x2) and tons of parts

Old 03-31-2014, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 133 (99%+)
Default B44.2 (x2) and tons of parts

I might be crazy for doing this but I'm not enjoying the b44 platform at the moment. I have a b44.2 that is box stock been ran strictly indoors for about 5 months. Always been meticulously maintained. Diffs were just recently rebuilt and feel butter smooth. Comes with a flo orange body and a wing in good shape. 2nd car is also a b44.2 but it has Lunsford turnbuckles and the JC aluminum rear wing mount. Comes with a solid white lightning paint job and a brand new wing. The 2nd car has only been on the track 4 race days. That's it. I also have so many spare parts it's mind blowing. Out drivers, slipper cups, front and rear arms for days, shock shafts, shock rebuild kits, diff rebuild kits the list goes on and on and on. I have enough spares to last you and a couple friends a very long time. Not really wanting to sell this, would rather trade. Since I have to list a price I will say 1 million dollars.
But what I'm really wanting is an X-ray xb4. If you got one of these... Let's talk
Thanks
Steven
Old 03-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 313 (100%+)

OOOOOOOOOOO I GOT DIBS, but only if you post those million dollar pics first please......