R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 03-29-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default FT: Axial scx-10 mud truck

SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDD

Last edited by 3than0d311; 04-01-2014 at 01:57 PM.
3than0d311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Pretty sure this guy is a scam I've asked him 3 times to send pics and everytime I get a weird answer. Lol wants me to buy something sight unseen. And last pm he said you send me a kit truck I want and I'll send you mine... Lol Let's just start by you show me the truck your posting first there trigger.... Gonna pass on your tricks.
buckeyenut73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyenut73 View Post
Pretty sure this guy is a scam I've asked him 3 times to send pics and everytime I get a weird answer. Lol wants me to buy something sight unseen. And last pm he said you send me a kit truck I want and I'll send you mine... Lol Let's just start by you show me the truck your posting first there trigger.... Gonna pass on your tricks.
thanks4 info
chazekxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #4
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 188 (100%+)

Thanks. Also I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to ship first to someone with no feedback lol just my $.02
Type_R_Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:28 PM   #5
Tech Regular

just to let you guys know, this is not a scam, the reason I cannot get pics is because I am out of town and have no phone or camera. I have never sold anything on a forum so this is new to me. I will be home to day around 5 o'clock to get pics out. the reason I say send me a kit is because if you pay cash I will end up spending it on something I don't need.

**edit** also since you are contacting me about MY item, don't you think the seller should wait to get the other item anyway?

EDIT 2- to all who think im a scammer I will have a photo bucket compilation being linked to here.

Last edited by 3than0d311; 03-30-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I'm gonna let you know.
1. With zero feedback no one with right mind will ship first.usually the one with less feedback ships first.
2. Just a bit of advise, I got the 5 pics you sent. You are gonna want to get closer pics to show up close wear on stuff like links, driveshafts, tire tread, electronics,etc people will want to see that stuff. Not just pics from 7 ft away. Goodluck with sale.
buckeyenut73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3than0d311 View Post
just to let you guys know, this is not a scam, the reason I cannot get pics is because I am out of town and have no phone or camera. I have never sold anything on a forum so this is new to me. I will be home to day around 5 o'clock to get pics out. the reason I say send me a kit is because if you pay cash I will end up spending it on something I don't need.

**edit** also since you are contacting me about MY item, don't you think the seller should wait to get the other item anyway?

EDIT 2- to all who think im a scammer I will have a photo bucket compilation being linked to here.
No, that is not how it works dude. At least in my experience here on rctech the person with the lowest feedback score ships first. Sorry that's just the way it goes. It doesn't matter if you have pics or not, with no feedback you should expect to ship first. Good luck I hope you find someone to deal with.
dominator79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #8
Tech Regular

sorry for all the inconvenience to everyone, anytime I have sold anything the person who contacted my about my ad shipped first, but I can get accustomed to this way. makes more sense I suppose.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #9
Tech Regular

Bump price drop!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:29 PM   #10
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Pics
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:37 PM   #11
Tech Regular

pm relpied to
Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #12
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

at lease a link to photobucket..
a69baldone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Tech Regular

@a69baldone I cant, I haven't made enough posts yet
Old 03-31-2014, 04:23 AM   #14
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

HI there,

I just have a couple of questions. But first I wanted to say I am NOT accusing or assuming that you are by any means a "SHADY" person. With that said ...

You posted that

Quote:

and later on posted

Quote:
sorry for all the inconvenience to everyone, anytime I have sold anything the person who contacted my about my ad shipped first, but I can get accustomed to this way. makes more sense I suppose.
SO my question is were do you normally sell your items that doesn't have any "feedback ratings", and "craigslist" doesn't count cause you would be meeting the "buyer" in person anyways so there would be no need for the person who contacted you about your ad to ship first?

And your Axial SCX-10 with everything thats done to it is a VERY NICE RIG and cost a PRETTY PENNY, but you said you

Quote:
cannot get pics is because I am out of town and have no phone or camera.
If your out of town? How would you get pics of your Axial even if you did have a phone and camera with you? Do you always take your SCX-10 with you when you travel? AND who doesn't have a "cell" let alone one with a camera on it these days?

Like I said I was just curious and I am DEFINITELY not accusing or assuming that you are BY ANY MEANS A "SHADY" PERSON AT ALL

Last edited by MDKTheOne; 03-31-2014 at 04:38 AM.
MDKTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:27 AM   #15
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

SORRY FOR THE MULTIPLE POST ...

Last edited by MDKTheOne; 03-31-2014 at 04:40 AM.
MDKTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote