FT SC10 4x4 for sale

Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)
Default FT SC10 4x4 for sale

I bought this truck lightly used over the winter. Did a complete tear down on it when I received it. Diffs, shocks, transmission, everything is fresh and ready to race. I only ran two battery packs through the truck. It handles incredibly well! Fast, smooth, and well-planted. Only reason I'm selling is because 4x4 is not my thing. A bunch of guys I race with all bought 4x4 sct's, so that's why I picked this up. Only took two packs for me to remember why I sold all my other 4wd r/c's. Need to sell this to buy another 2wd.

This truck is in excellent condition. Out drives look almost brand new (see pics). Everything is tight and ready to win!

Looking to sell as a roller. Will include the DS 1015 servo because I really don't feel like removing it. The motor,esc, and receiver are not included, but if you make me a decent offer for everything, I may just sell it as it sits now.

Included with the roller is everything you see in the pics. Two complete sets of wheels. One set is AKA City Blocks with around 50% tread and the other is a set of Blockades with around 80% tread. Also included are a bunch of new sway bars, spring kits, saddle pack hardware, manual and whatever else is pictured.

Truck will be shipped in original box.

Looking to get $225 shipped to the lower 48 for roller with DS 1015 servo and all the extras.

Please PM for fastest response.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

SOLD!