Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S HPI Nitro Mini RS4

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default F/S HPI Nitro Mini RS4

Almost new HPI Nitro Mini RS4. Only run twice, was purchased to keep as a collector's item directly from HPI when they re-released them in 2003 after finding a handful in the warehouse... upgraded chassis, shocks, and motor (part of the re-release)... hardly any wear on the original tires... never broken... unpainted Honda Civic Hatchback body (I was going to keep it for my ABC Genetic, but changed my mind), comes with servos and Rx (but it's a low-end Rx that I would recommend to change to a 2.4Ghz or good FM)... I'm sure someone else will enjoy... I've been asked to "thin the herd"... my loss is your gain

Asking $200 shipped in the US in HPI's original "inverted" box (they turn the boxes inside out for re-releases)

Already built but still a collectable

From HPI:
"HPI is proud to have produced the first Mini-size car to feature four wheel drive and nitro power: the Nitro Mini RS4 ! The kit comes with the Nitro Star .12E engine (this one comes with the purple head .15), the same reliable and easy-to-tune (one adjustment) power plant that is standard on the Nitro RS4.

Available now with the Nitro RS4 Mini kits are two great Mini bodies: the 1996-8 Honda Civic Hatchback, and the 1999 Mazda MX-5 Miata.

A complete selection of hop up parts are already available (almost all of the parts that fit the Nitro RS4 work for the Nitro RS4 Mini). The wheelbase is 225mm in kit form, but can be made 208mm. The overall length is about 305mm (@ 345mm w/ body), width is about 160mm.

The Nitro RS4 Mini kits come unassembled, with no electronics. You will need: a 2-channel radio with receiver and two servos, glow fuel for model cars (Blue Thunder 20% nitro fuel is recommended to maintain the warranty), glow plug igniter and battery, and a fuel bulb (an easier way to refuel, instead of pouring the fuel from the fuel bottle)."

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails F/S HPI Nitro Mini RS4-img_0723.jpg   F/S HPI Nitro Mini RS4-img_0724.jpg   F/S HPI Nitro Mini RS4-img_0725.jpg  
Old 02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

oh man jimmy id didn't know you have one been looking for a stockrs4 nitro mini