Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STRC LCG SLASH 4x4 Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

First off I just want to say…I'm not here to insult you…I commend the fact that there are folks like you out here in this community that is trying to sell RC stuff so that guys like me can get a relatively good deal on used items…and with that being said…the way that I look at used items is like a used car…as soon as u drive off of the parking lot…the car's value diminishes by a few thousand dollars…

sellers can ask for whatever value that they think their items are worth but please try to be realistic…i always offer half of what the retail value is…and if i get laughed at…that's ok…and at the same time…don't be offended if i laugh at your asking price…

i guess that point that i'm getting at is…be realistic on your asking price…so that us buyers won't feel so bad when we make an offer that is significantly less than what you expect…

and with that being said…$300 is a reasonable offer for ur car…what do you say?
Old 01-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by IvVaum
First off I just want to say…I'm not here to insult you…I commend the fact that there are folks like you out here in this community that is trying to sell RC stuff so that guys like me can get a relatively good deal on used items…and with that being said…the way that I look at used items is like a used car…as soon as u drive off of the parking lot…the car's value diminishes by a few thousand dollars…

sellers can ask for whatever value that they think their items are worth but please try to be realistic…i always offer half of what the retail value is…and if i get laughed at…that's ok…and at the same time…don't be offended if i laugh at your asking price…

i guess that point that i'm getting at is…be realistic on your asking price…so that us buyers won't feel so bad when we make an offer that is significantly less than what you expect…

and with that being said…$300 is a reasonable offer for ur car…what do you say?
Thanks for the offer but I'm thinking of converting it to 1/8 scale buggy with strc new conversion kit.