Wiki Posts
Search

JR RS300 FM 75MHZ RECEIEVERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)
Default JR RS300 FM 75MHZ RECEIEVERS

hey guys ive got 2 rs300 receievers like brand new they are in perfect shape.one of them the anttenna was ripped off in my savage and i replaced it with a new one neither of these glitch i just retested both of them this weekend and am so confident in their ability that i will offer you your money back if they dont work.now this is what you will have to do for the warranty.
1.contact me via email or phone # iwill provide it in an email
2.you ship it back to me usps priority w/ins and delivery confirmation
3.i will test it(will be tested in a xxxs g+,trinity monster stock motor,lrp ss speed control,and an m8 w/switch module)just as they were this weekend.
4.it will be videotaped if it works i will ship it back the same way with the tape
5.if it doesnt work i will turn it into jr to find out what happened if it is warrantied i will either ship it back or refund the money,if it was found to be user error i will ship it back to you with the documentation.

i just want everyone to know up front how i will handle the warranty on these two recievers they were bought new less than two months ago at $74.99 ea i threw the boxes away thats why i cant return them(and the one ann. repair)but i can assure you they work perfectly

i want $45.00 shipped in the us. for each one i gave them to my wife to box up so i have no idea which is which both worked flawlessly this weekend with no difference between them this is why i chose to do it this way.

im open to any and all trades ive got a ton of stuff that im getting rid of so just shoot me a pm or an email with any offers and i respond asap
thanks
steven
Attached Thumbnails JR RS300 FM 75MHZ RECEIEVERS-rc12l4-shipping-slip-3-026.jpg   JR RS300 FM 75MHZ RECEIEVERS-rc12l4-shipping-slip-3-027.jpg  
Old 07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 07-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

ttt