Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT >

Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT

Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT

Old 11-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT

**NO LONGER FOR SALE**

I have for trade an VERY nice condition Novak Millennium Pro charger and two 6 cell 5000 mah NIMH MaxAmps packs for trade. They all work, I just cycled the packs about 10 times each and according to the charger they each will take about 3200mah. The charger or course has the Novak Pit Wizard software built-in and comes with the "MP D*LINK2" harness.

I am looking for a few good running mod brushed motors, Speed Gems, Orion, Trinity - down to about 10T Double would be awesome! I'm running a Novak Cyclone in my Accociated B4.1 and a C2 in my T4...yeah still brushed!! Lemme know what you have, I don't know a whole lot about which brushed motors ruled back in the day so please don't take advantage of me. I'll also take $45 for the whole package. I'm just looking to have fun and learn about the vintage tech - and shame those who think the new technology will win every time! Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT-photo-2.jpg   Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT-photo-4.jpg   Novak Millennium Pro + Two 5 Amp NIMH Packs FT-photo-5.jpg  

Last edited by troenix; 01-09-2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: no longer for sale