Wiki Posts
Search

Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up

Hi guys,

Regrettably i'm having to sell up to fund my actual car so my whole kit must go. You will get everything that is pictured. There are the following items:

1) Ko ProPo EX-10 Helios transmitter and mini-z module pre programmed to the car.

2) Kyosho MR03 with the following upgrades

* Clear Blue Skeleton Chassis + Spares and a standard black chassis

* PN Double A-Arm Front Suspension (With Spare Springs, Spare +1 Degree steering arm and spare silver knuckles)

* PN 64p Diff With Ceramic Balls (With Spares Ball Bearings, additional spurs and pinions for fine gear adjustment)

* PN Aluminium Battery Heat Sinks + Standard straps

* PN Motor Cradle and #3 PN Carbon T-Plate

* Full Ball Race

* Aluminium Top Deck

* Kyosho Titanium Screw Set

* PN70T Motor (like New, Only Had 1 race)

* R246 Roll Damper Set

3) There is also a selection of spare wheels and tyres in different off sets and compounds ranging from PN to kyosho. There is also spare screws, chassis parts, springs, rear shock, 2 rolls of tyre tape, spare PN70t motor which has had more use and what ever else i can find

4) last thing is there are 3 body shells, a Ferrari F430 (Practice shell), a Nisan GTR with lexan screen which is what i always use (This does come with the standard screen as well, as i know some clubs don't allow the light weight screens) and finally a McLaran F1 (No front clip) Also Found an Audi TT Shell For it.

This car cost me over £350 after i imported it over from the states with the KO handset. I then spent around £150 on upgrades so im only asking;

£350 Posted ONO which i think is a fair price. The blue chassis is new, the motor is new, the GTR shell is new but has been raced so has some scaring the rear suspension, diff balls, T-Plate is also new. Overall this car has had very very little use. My plan was to keep racing and try and get competitive but sadly plans have changed and is causing me to sell. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am giving it a couple of weeks on hear then its going up on eBay as i need a relativity quick sale!

All The Best
Steve
Attached Thumbnails Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up-1.jpg   Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up-2.jpg   Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up-3.jpg   Complete Kyosho Mini-Z MR03 Race Set Up-4.jpg  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation PRICE DROP!!!!

£300 Posted to the UK!! You cant ask fairer than that!! This is cheep guys.This is the last price drop, help a fellow racer out. Strip it sell it use what you want or get a cheep deal for a full race ready set up but i need this gone! This is so cheep i cant believe its still hear? No having to pay import, no having to worry about changing bearings, motors, tyres etc.. This has had very very little use.

£300 posted to the UK

I will ship to other country's however you will have to pay the postage
Old 11-22-2013, 02:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi mate do you still have the mini z for sale?