Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HPI Pro 4 VTA, Shaft Drive, 17.5, TC Hot Bodies >

HPI Pro 4 VTA, Shaft Drive, 17.5, TC Hot Bodies

HPI Pro 4 VTA, Shaft Drive, 17.5, TC Hot Bodies

Old 11-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default HPI Pro 4 VTA, Shaft Drive, 17.5, TC Hot Bodies

I've had this chassis about a year and its great, Especially for VTA and 17.5 Spec classes. Time for me to take a break and I don't know for how long. This car has a modern suspension on it. It has the same geometry as the new HB TCXX, and the Shock are TCX shocks. The arms, hubs, and spindles are actually interchangeable. This car comes with enough spares that should keep you out of the hobby shops for a long time. You get everything pictured. This car is ready to be tuned. The C-hubs range from 2-6 degrees and the toe blocks are from 0-3 degrees. Also a full set of tuning springs, and sway-bars. Installed is a front spool, but it will also come with a diff, and one-way. Also included is enough parts to rebuild the diff several times over. Car was run primarily on carpet, but has the scares of a couple runs on a concrete track. As it sits the car handles like a dream on carpet. I will also include the original manual. Car also comes with the HobbyWing Justock ESC and Novak Boss 25.5 motor. (Servo, Fan, Battery, Rx not included)

Asking $275 for the whole package shipped to Continental US.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 11-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Sold sold sold