Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tekin RS Gen 2 speed control with owners manual, hotwire cord, and wires

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Tekin RS Gen 2 speed control with owners manual, hotwire cord, and wires

Sold thanks to a good guy!!!!

Tekin RS Gen 2 speed control with owners manual, hotwire cord, and wires-photo-01.jpg

Tekin RS Gen 2 speed control with owners manual, hotwire cord, and wires-photo-03.jpg

Last edited by rcchick91; 11-16-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: sold
Old 11-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I'll take it-you have PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

bump that guy kizeman is a con artist tried to take advantage if a new member and said send it and once i get it ill send you the money pay pal immediately ha ha ha i might be a girl but im not blonde. still for sale
Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry RCCHICK but you have only been on this forum for a couple weeks with no feedback. Asking for alternate shipping terms is no different than asking for a lower price and does NOT make me a con-artist. In fact if you spend 5 minutes on this forum you'll find most everyone insists lowest feedback ships first. I'm above board in all dealings and made you a legitimate full price offer. You have no ground to stand on so keep your misguided opinions to yourself.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

you asked me to ship the speed control and once you got it then you would send me the money via paypal my friends that are on here both said that you are a con artist and they have been on here for a few years. does it not make sense to you that we use paypal so that if you arent happy with the purchase you can state your claim and get your money back if i send you the speed control before you send a payment you can just decide to burn me and not pay. Excuse me but im not an idiot.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KIZEMAN
Sorry RCCHICK but you have only been on this forum for a couple weeks with no feedback. Asking for alternate shipping terms is no different than asking for a lower price and does NOT make me a con-artist. In fact if you spend 5 minutes on this forum you'll find most everyone insists lowest feedback ships first. I'm above board in all dealings and made you a legitimate full price offer. You have no ground to stand on so keep your misguided opinions to yourself.

The "lowest feedback ships first" deal applies to trades.

No one in their right mind would ship an item and wait for payment, 0 feedback or 1,000.

I purchased a very large buggy package off Tdiddy in Cali last year.
It went phenomenal with excellent communication, fast shipping and a great deal in value.
He had 0 feedback at that time.

Everyone starts somewhere.

If you are not comfortable sending paypal of 120 for her items, find another gen2 package deal for 120 or buy it new.

I do not know you or the o.p., but you asking for her to ship before payment in a cash non trade deal.... You are out of place.

If you was trading say a lrp for her tekin, then it would be understandable, but you barely have more feedback then her and have only been a member for a couple months more.

So with neither of you being truely established on here, this is how it should/would be done as a general practice.

Cash deal- buyer pays then seller ships. (paypal has buyer and seller protection)
Trade- feedback is nearly equal, both parties ship on an agreed day via an agreed method.

Dayton

Last edited by 1armed1; 11-16-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

I think this has gotten blown quite out of proportion in a hurry. I was unsure about payment and shipment and unaware of Paypal protection and policies. Chalk this up to a learning experience-no malice was intended nor do I believe being labeled a con artist was warranted.

Hopefully this is resolved and matter closed.