Getting out of R/C

Old 07-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Getting out of R/C

- Futaba 3PK 3-Channel FM/No Servos has only been turned on for less than 12hours of its life, as it will be shown on the screen of the radio.
$260 with brand new Sanyo rechargable battery, $10 for the charger(used once)
-Yokomo MR4TC SD BLACK EDITION, with Rayspeed conversion and orginial chassis, i bought some spare parts and upgrades that are still in package, $250
-Fukuyama FR 1.180+ HQ Battery Pack , used twice only. $55
-Associated Quantum Competition 2, $120
-Team Orion Core Stock RS 27T Rebuild Dyn Motor, $20

Everything above has never used for race, I am too busy to play with it becuz of my car, i bought this only for fun and my friend picked everything for me. SO, theres not really a real reason of selling it, i just dont want it to sit in my room and collect dust. Also, thats why I am not 100% sure what other parts do I have on it.
Buyer will NEED to PAY for the SHIPPING COST

as i wanna to get rid of these asap, the whole package will be $670 plus shipping cost, that will save my time on parting it out and I will just ship everything all at once as well as alot of misc. parts that i have on the car and in the box, I know for sure i havent list everything out yet.
Please email me for the fastest response, [email protected]
Thanks for looking
Old 07-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump^^^
If price is too high, just pm me or send me a email [email protected]