Wiki Posts
Search

Associated Buggies FOR SALE / B4, B4.1, B4.2, SCB

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Associated Buggies FOR SALE / B4, B4.1, B4.2, SCB

#1 is a AE B4! This buggy has the gear diff! Comes with set of front Scrubs, Taper Pins, and Panther. Rear sets of Double Dees and two unknown. **Team Associated Servo Included!!**

PM me for pictures

$80.00 shipped

#2 is a AE B4.1! This buggy has the ball diff! Comes with two sets of front ribs; Rear sets of Team Losi A-7372, 3 x Unknown, and Bowties. There is also a full set of yellow wheels that are unmounted.

PM me for pictures

**No Electronics Included!!**

$95.00 shipped

#3 is a AE B4.2! This is a new build that was just completed. So new that I have not even put oil in the Big Bore shocks. I did assemble them with green slime, so the seals have been prepped for oil. I replaced the factory hex adapters with Proline Hex adapters. I replaced the factory transmission bearings with ceramic bearing. There are a few scratches on the motor plate. This buggy has the ball diff! Comes with a new set of front scrubs; New set of rear Panthers. **No Electronics or Body Included!!**

Has never been run!!

PM me for pictures.

$195.00 shipped

#4 is a AE Short Course Buggy! I ran this for a couple weeks and had a blast, but need to sell it to fund another project. This buggy has the ball diff! Comes with a complete set of short course wheels and tires and a set of Losi Eclipse Short Course Tires. The electronics include: Novak 17.5 High RPM Motor, Novak Havok PRO SC Speed Control, Novak Racing Power Cap, Airtrionics 94358 Servo, and a Spectrum 3300T receiver. There are lights front and rear as well.

The description does not do this one justice.

PM me for pictures.

$160.00 roller shipped
$325.00 shipped RTR
Old 11-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Pics?