Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Bodies D8/D8T, OS VZB/2050/2060 pipe, Starter box, Lipo receiver packs

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies D8/D8T, OS VZB/2050/2060 pipe, Starter box, Lipo receiver packs

Hi there, well I have tried to sell my nitro stuff complete on here and ebay for the last month and all I got was people asking if I would sell some of the stuff separate(Rollers/Motors/Pipes/Servos) I am going to post here and on the main for sale section for now.

D8 Roller. Just went through and rebuilt car. Comes with a newly painted bulldog body. Come with aluminum rear hubs. No electronics or motor included. $150.00 shipped with USA.

D8T Roller. Also went through and rebuilt. Comes also with a newly painted bulldog body. No electronics or motor included. $200.00 shipped with USA.

OS VZB .21 motor. Will include an extra OS P3 glow plug. This motor was in the buggy. Has less then 3 gallons run through it. $125.00 shipped with the USA

OS VZB .21 motor. Was rebuilt with a CEO powermods piston and sleeve. Bearings was replaced less then a gallon ago. Will include an extra OS P3 glow plug. This motor was in the truggy. Has less then 3 gallons total run through it. $150.00 shipped with the USA

OS 2060 Pipe and header. $80.00 shipped with the USA

OS 2050 Pipe and header. Older pipe that has the screw in nipple that can be JB welded. $70.00 shipped with the USA

2X Brand new protek lipo receiver packs 2000mah. Still in the A Main packaging. $30 each shipped within the USA.

Ofna truggy starter box with lipo pack included. Has been wrapped in carbon fiber sheet. $75.00 shipped with the USA

All prices are OBO and if more then one item is purchased id be willing to make deals. Only possible trades I can think of at this time is a new transmitter and receivers. Futaba 4PKS-R or a futaba 4PLS. Also always looking for good brushless motors 540's - 6.5-13.5 turn.

I can email any pictures that people would want as I always have issues posting them on the forum. Sorry, I cant text pictures.

Thanks for your time
Chris
Old 11-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Tech Addict

TTT Everything still for sale
Old 11-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

If you could send me pics of truggy and buggy rollers I may be interested in both Email is [email protected] thx
Old 11-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Tech Addict

Pics sent and PM's replied too
Old 11-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

i had asked you threw ebay about separating what happened to the ve8