Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS RTR HPI Savage FLUX XL Bulletproof BUILT! & MORE!!! >

FS RTR HPI Savage FLUX XL Bulletproof BUILT! & MORE!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS RTR HPI Savage FLUX XL Bulletproof BUILT! & MORE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default FS RTR HPI Savage FLUX XL Bulletproof BUILT! & MORE!!!

I did not want to do this ...But life keeps getting me with struggle after struggle. Last month was my Home A/C system and now our home computer just took a crap which my wife earns a living from. So last night, I just spent $1200 for a entire system and laser printer to set us good for many years to come. With that being said, its time to pay the bill...

FS: as the title says, I have a HPI SAVAGE FLUX XL. I will start off with saying I purchased this Savage several months ago as a barely used ROLLER with minimum issues and since have gone inside and out front to back and fully "BULLETPROOF" built this Savage to where its at today. This was BUILT! not bought as said. Many like to throw that term around "BULLETPROOF" with a few good mods...NO! Not this one. This has and is well documented through and through all the advise and parts installed found here on the SAVAGE thread. And many of the fellas can back it up! Not to mention, the pics don't lie. I will try to list all included to the best of my abilities, but I am sure, things will be left out but surely included.

The LIST:

* HPI SAVAGE FLUX HP 4X4
* HPI FLUX 2200KV (Custom Protective sleeves installed on wires) & BLUR ESC (BRAND NEW! Only installed)
* HPI TF-20u TX w/RF-30 2.4ghz rx (RTR) Binded with batteries
* 2x VICIOUS Teknology LiPo's 2s 6200mah 50c (BRAND NEW!)
* HPI Full (Purple) aluminum suspension & sway bar kit
* HPI (4) HellFire (Purple) Aluminum Shock Caps (BRAND NEW Only installed)
* Extra (4) Complete SHOCKS with extra caps that were removed for the HellFire caps as seen in pics.
* HPI Baja Style (Black) Shock Socks (Brand New Only installed)
* HPI Vorza ESC mount kit
* Platinum RC Products Inc. CARBON FIBER custom servo mount/plate with added RPM rx box
* HOBBICO Ultra CS170 High Torque Digital Servo (Lightly Used)
* HPI (Stock) Rx Box
* HPI Front/Rear Bumper and Skid Plates (Brand New) ~ Extra
* HPI Extra (Stock) Motor Mount
* HPI HD Turnbuckles ~ upgraded thicker heavy duty from stock (BRAND NEW Only installed)
* HPI Stock Turnbuckles extra as seen in pics.
* HPI HD & HOT BODIES "BulletProof" Gears combo ~ front, center & rear properly shimmed with minimum play with TRAXXAS shims kit. (BRAND NEW Only installed)
* All extra HPI HD & HOT BODIES "BulletProof" sets in pkgs as seen.
* Custom LCG ESC mount/plate
* TCS XL Chassis Kit (New) for the HPI Savage Flux HP. 5mm thickness. This chassis is 58mm / 2.3 inches longer than stock (Black)
* Pro-Line Despo wheels wrapped with (Lightly Used) Pro-Line Trenchers (AWESOME & Very Popular combo!)
* Pro-Line FORD F650 Custom Painted "Teal/Aqua" and trimmed tool box, front grille and rear bumper with silver and black window trim. (BRAND NEW Never installed BUT!!! paint is cracking since I was trying something NEW with the color and used Plastic Home Depot paint and did not hold up as good as I expected) ...BUT!!! with that said, see next line ~
* Pro-Line FORD F-650 Body (BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE) Not seen in pics

... Wow! I am sure I have left something out but this description does not fall short for what this rig stands for.

If u were looking or thinking on buying a Monster Truck RC ~ Do not look any further wasting your time and $$$ ~ DO NOT BUY BRAND NEW @ approx $639.99!!! Let me take the hit and you buy a simply amazing SAVAGE and save BIG $$$ Money on all mods and upgrades...Its done and its all here! With that being said, I am ASKING $700.00 OBO! SHIPPED!!!... Literally, saving you Hundreds!!!

TRADES: The ONLY!!! Trade I may be interested in is a fresh minty condition HPI BAJA FLUX. Other then that, NOTHING else due to the nature of my personal issues.

*** NOTE: The ONLY!!! way I would part any of the full RTR Pkg out is if the complete HPI Savage Flux XL, 2 bodies, Blur ESC, 2200kv motor and MAYBE...The 2x 2s Lipos sold all together. At that point, I will sell all the additional extra parts seperatly. But before that happens, The HPI SAVAGE has to sell as a majority ARTR pkg and that in detail can be determined with the potential serious buyer.Hope that makes sense *** Thanks

Now, for the Goods... PICS HEAVY!

PM, Call or Text for SERIOUS INQ's ONLY!!! ~ #813-841-5563

Last edited by *JayVee*; 11-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sick truck
Old 11-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is there any way I could buy some of the loose parts by themselves off of you?

If so, I'd love both sets of the Hot Bodies differential gears, and the extra set of big bore shocks.

How much would you want for that alone?
Old 11-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Thefoodman52
Is there any way I could buy some of the loose parts by themselves off of you?

If so, I'd love both sets of the Hot Bodies differential gears, and the extra set of big bore shocks.

How much would you want for that alone?
respectfully, ebay is your answer...
Old 11-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Tech Elite

Monday Morning BUMP! Lets Go! This is one Bad bones truck! All u need is a charger! No mods! No hop ups! No parts needed! You are done and set for quite some time with all the money invested already! Done and done right, BULLETPROOF! BASH ready and APPROVED!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Tech Elite

Tuesday a.m. Bump! U guys are crazy passing this one up!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Doesn't matter how many parts you have on it- flux don't sell well on here. I've sold three or four hp and never get what I want haha. This is one of the nicest ones I've seem up here in awhile. Nice truck for sure man
Old 11-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hoyta
Doesn't matter how many parts you have on it- flux don't sell well on here. I've sold three or four hp and never get what I want haha. This is one of the nicest ones I've seem up here in awhile. Nice truck for sure man
Thanks for your compliment. Other then that, we will see how it goes. I know this forum is more leaned to "RACE" rigs and 1/8 Buggies alike. Just like the same dead crowd here for 1/5 BAJA's. If it doesn't fail, good for me...period. Know what I mean? Its obvious this is not something someone builds and sells to make a buck or profit. Its just a personal situation of mine that will pass one way or another. Because I have lost my a$$ BIG TIME on this one like no other. But all is well either way.

Slightly flexible ~ OBO! Thanks RCT

Last edited by *JayVee*; 11-12-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:46 AM
Tech Elite

Bump ~ Getting a few bites...even one by text who I am waiting for to respond to a counter offer

Counter offer responded approx 11am EST via text message and SALE PENDING FOR FRIDAY ~ kelsoclaret79

Last edited by *JayVee*; 11-13-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Updated bump... I have the member above and a newperson of interest who is also ready to pay today. Gentlemen, whomever makes or established contact and payment first is the proud owner of this Savage and all its extras included as noted above. Good Luck and hope to hear from either one today. As always, ca or text is always fastest and immediate but i do randomly check my pm also. My # is listed above. Thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks Todd & Brian... Enjoy!