Wiki Posts
Search

Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras

I'm selling this for my brother-in-law. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll get the answer for you.

I have this truck, so I can also take additional pictures if needed. Let me know.

Here's what's for sale.

You are looking at an almost Ready to Run XXXNT Drake Edition that is ready for the new racing season or just playing around. This truck is full of brand new parts including: Graphite front and rear arms, bulk head, kick plate, steering brace, front axles, spindles, carriers, skid plate, ball studs, RPM ball cups, wheel bearings, fuel tubing, GS exhaust gaskets and tires.
Hop up parts include a Trinity rear block, Trinity front shock mounts, Titanium turn buckles, and inline fuel filter.

Five sets of tires are included - 2new, 3 like new. All mounted. 1 new Gladiator rears, 1 new set Edge fronts, 1 like new set of Losi step pins, 1 like new set of bow ties, and 1 like new set of ribs (front tires). Used tires have 95% of their life left.

Electronics included are KO Propo high torque high speed steering servo (PDS-2143FET), Airtronics (94102) throttle servo, Airtronics FM 75 receiver, Race Guard Micro failsafe, New Airtronics On-Off switch, and the PM Racing 1100 MAH 5-cell hump receiver pack. All wired and ready to go.

Two MT .12 motors are included - The one in the truck is in good shape, very fast, and tuned for about 65 degrees F outside weather and 220 degrees on the head. Excellent motor. The other MT.12 needs a rod, piston, and sleeve. Head and block are in great shape. This is a good one to rebuild or use for parts. Both have slide carburetors.

Spare and extra parts include: front and rear arms, bulk head, kick plate, carriers, front and rear hubs, shock cups and sleeves, new GS racing exhaust gaskets, and some misc. parts. All extras are used parts.

Rebuilt diff and a new custom painted body, extra chassis, Trinity glow starter with charger, instructions and after run oil.

All you will need to race this truck is an Airtronics 75mhz FM radio, crystals, starter box and fuel. This has been adult owned and raced. It is very fast and very clean with the normal racing scratches on the bottom.

He is looking to get $290 shipped out of this -- OBO.

Will look at trades for items. Most interested in high end charger or high end electronics. Not interested in batteries.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-truck-lot.jpg   Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-truck.jpg   Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-battery.jpg   Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-esc.jpg   Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-motor.jpg  

Old 07-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

More Pictures
Attached Thumbnails Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-parts.jpg   Almost ready to run XXXNT Drake + Extras-tires.jpg  
Old 07-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

ttt
Old 07-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

ttt -- Any offers?
Old 07-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Up Up Up