Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels! >

RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!

I'm selling my lightly used RC10 GT2 with a dynamite 12 that is quick. It will come with a Mugen starter box that has been keyed with some post to make starting easier, box will come with lipo as well. 6 pairs of j concepts rear quick release wheels, 4 pair of j concept front wheels. There are three sets of rears (losi pins and etc) and 1 set of fronts mounted. The servos can come with it for a bit more than my asking price for the roller. Receiver pack will also come with the truck. A delta fuel bottle is also included. 2 bodies one painted and 1 that came with a ready to run. For this whole package minus the servos, asking 300 shipped to the lower 48. With servos I'm asking 385 shipped. The servos are futaba bls 352 and bls 452 that are both new that we're put in this kit and only ran 1 day of racing.
Attached Thumbnails RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!-photo-1.jpg   RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!-photo-2.jpg   RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!-photo-3.jpg   RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!-photo-4.jpg   RC10 GT2 with starter box and too many Wheels!-photo-5.jpg