Snap On Traxxas E Revo

Old 10-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Snap On Traxxas E Revo

I have a Traxxas E Revo in great condition some some wear from running this truck. This unit is the Brushless Edition E Revo with the Castle Mamba Monster ESC capable to run up to 6S and Castle Brushless Motor in the Black Can for Traxxas 2200 KV Motor. This unit was only ran on Nickel Batteries and 2 - 2S Batteries. This unit was never ran on 6S or 2 - 3S Batteries before. This unit includes SNAP ON Limited Edition Body and Wing that has not been used. It was removed when the truck was bought, 3 - Revo 3.3 tires as spares and 2 - Brushless E Revo Tires as spares. This unit has a set of Revo 3.3 Tires installed on the Truck Now. This E Revo is a Beast!! It has a 2 Channel Remote 2.4 and 5 Channel Receiver installed. I also have a spare set of axles that are brand new for this truck and some other spares that I will through in with the truck. This Truck is Ready to Run. I will include 2 nickel batteries also with the sale of this truck. I am asking $sold shipped or B/O

I have pictures on my phone if you need more. Please text me and I will send them. I also have the pictures of the body and wing on my phone. I also may sell the body and wing for a reasonable offer.

I want to get this sold ASAP!!!

NO TRADES!! CASH ONLY

Key Words: Traxxas, Summit. 1/10, 1/8, Team Associated, HPI, Ofna, Duratraxx,Lipo Cutoff, Redcat,Motorcycle, Car, Boat, RC, Radio Control, Castle Creations
Attached Thumbnails Snap On Traxxas E Revo-e-revo-top-view.jpg   Snap On Traxxas E Revo-e-revo-brushless-esc.jpg   Snap On Traxxas E Revo-e-revo-brushless-motor.jpg   Snap On Traxxas E Revo-e-revo-bottom-chassis.jpg   Snap On Traxxas E Revo-right-rear-tire-view.jpg  

Last edited by Rackemron4; 10-24-2013 at 11:15 AM.