Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Airbrush Package Iwata HP-C Plus,Iwata Eclipse, HvLp Masking sprayer + lots More!!! >

Airbrush Package Iwata HP-C Plus,Iwata Eclipse, HvLp Masking sprayer + lots More!!!

Airbrush Package Iwata HP-C Plus,Iwata Eclipse, HvLp Masking sprayer + lots More!!!

Old 10-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (88%+)
Default Airbrush Package Iwata HP-C Plus,Iwata Eclipse, HvLp Masking sprayer + lots More!!!

up for sale is a like new airbrush package the Eclipse has been used 2 times only , the HP-C plus was my go to and has been babied. Also included is a HpLv Brush for spraying Liquid Masking, and a hobby King cheapy brush I used for spraying backing color , all brushes have been well maintained and meticulously cleaned after each use. Also included will be a bag of misc. masks and masking sheets (hex holes, micro holes,med. holes, assorted Parma masks etc...etc...) feel free to ask any questions. I would like to sell everything together as a package however I am open to offers if you would like something separate.
the price for the entire package with everything pictured to include all the paint will be $550.00 Shipped.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (88%+)

ttt