Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fully Upgraded FT SC10 4x4 w/Extra's!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Fully Upgraded FT SC10 4x4 w/Extra's!

**PENDING LOCAL SALE**

Up for sale I have a very lightly used Associated Factory Team SC10 4x4 SCT, I bought this truck new and raced it at a local dirt oval track as a dirt modified. Its never seen any jumps and was never bashed on.

The truck it self is upgraded with an Exotek aluminum chassis, Exotek aluminum rear hubs, Exotek steering rack, Exotek inner slipper eliminator. STRC aluminum C-Hubs, and an Aluminum steering rack minus the top piece as it was replaced with the Exotek for more adjustment. Truck has been a great truck but I have recently taken to 1/8th scale buggies and have had less and less time for this truck. It will be sold as a roller, I have all the electronics posted in another thread. I am not looking for trades unless its an Axial SCX10, looking for one for a friend as he's making a donation build for a disabled friend. Wheels are Proline Bead-Locks, awesome wheels, comes with a set of worn barcodes, set of new street fighters and currently mounted are a set of calibers with 90% tread left! M2C rear tow block system installed. Tons of spare parts as well!

Truck comes with 5 bodies, all in pretty good shape except for one which is from an old SCTE otherwise the rest are in great shape with the Neon yellow and Green Monster Energy body being new! Looking for $350 shipped, if bodies are not wanted I can cut shipping cost down as well so PM me and we will work something out!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Open to REASONABLE offers as well

Last edited by Brady_21x; 10-21-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Prices are now OBO, have a local buyer interested just hasn't pulled the trigger, buy it now before it's gone!