Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC8T CE converted electric 4 SALE with TONS OF EXTRAS >

RC8T CE converted electric 4 SALE with TONS OF EXTRAS

RC8T CE converted electric 4 SALE with TONS OF EXTRAS

Old 10-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC8T CE converted electric 4 SALE with TONS OF EXTRAS

I got an RC8T CE that i converted to electric, have all the hop ups on it! Got the tekin rx8 with 1700 kv motor, and an extra 2000kv motor. I have the savox brushless titanium geared steering servo. I have tons of spare parts, and I have probably 400 dollars easy in tires. I also have a maxamps 5450 mah 5 cell battery in the deal, has been used for maybeee 8 race days, not many cycles on it, that was over 300$ when i bought the truggy. Also have a badazz body from kustom rc graphics, Casey Genovo i think. Im a stickler for detail, so this truggy has always been well maintained and cleaned. Im a racer, so this is already setup perfectly, I undercut buggies with this truggy, its awesome, but unfortunately my home track closed, and its just sitting there begging to be driven! Shoot me a PM if interested, I am asking 700 obo. Does not come with radio or transponder, but it is ready to drive once you install your receiver, and charge the battery. Im at work, so i do not have pics at the moment!

Last edited by horhay; 10-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.