Rc18r2 plus 1/10 bodies

Old 09-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Rc18r2 plus 1/10 bodies

I am selling a rc18b2 that was converted to a rc18r2 with tons of hopups.

This is an rc18b2 that was converted to a rc18r. It has a factory team carbon kit, factory team aluminum dampers, exotek c hubs in the front and exotek aluminum rear hubs, Cvds in the front and rear, exotek carbon battery strap, exotek front and rear carbon towers for both the buggy and tc, alum hubs for 26mm wheels, foam tires, hitec hb65mg servo, exotek rc18 alum servo arms, aluminum steering rack, 3 racing aluminum buggy wing mount, stainless screws, factory team blue aluminum ball studs, factory team bearing kit and much more.

It comes with all the rc18b2 parts plus the parts on the car that I converted it to the rc18r2. It even comes with the brushless motor and esc. It had one battery pack ran to test the rc18r before the carbon conversion was added. There are zero scratches on the chassis.

This does not come with a radio or transmitter.

Below are bodies for sale. Make an offer. Shipping is $12 for first body and $5 for each body shipped with the first one. The grey body is $5 additional shipping regardless shipped alone or with another. It's heavy.

Attached Thumbnails Rc18r2 plus 1/10 bodies-image.jpg  
Old 09-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ttt
Old 10-24-2013, 02:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How much are you asking?