Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC8.2E with vertical spindles and BCE chassis >

RC8.2E with vertical spindles and BCE chassis

RC8.2E with vertical spindles and BCE chassis

Old 09-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RC8.2E with vertical spindles and BCE chassis

Im selling my ebuggy. Its as the title says a rc8.2e with the vertical spindles BCE chassis (electric only version) and the AE rear aluminum hubs. It has Avid inserts in the original style B plate and the D plate to lower the roll center. I have installed the swing rack system also. I will include with the car the lower B plate and the original steering system. I will also include the optional sway bars and the AE springs as well as a set of arms front and rear. I also have 3 used sets of AKA tires all soft one set each of Grid Irons, Impacts, and City Blocks they all have some life left.

Installed in it is a Tekin 1900kv combo. The speedo is about a year old and the motor is about 6 months older. I have 15t 18t 19t and 20t pinions and a spare plastic spur gear.

The servo installed I must keep as a spare for my nitro but I do want to sell the AMB transponder. Its one of the original style AMB transponders one tab was removed.

Id like $600 plus shipping and insurance for the stuff listed above.

I also have a Protek 610 Duo charger and Pro 20 power supply. The fans are noisy when they first start up for a while and the usb outputs dont seem to put out enough amps to charge my phone for some reason but the charger and power supply are otherwise just like new. I keep the charger in the original box and have the instructions. I think a fair price for that combo is $150 plus shipping and insurance. The charger can easily charge 2 4s packs at 1c and I think I had figured it would be no problem charging 2 4s packs at 8amps.

Please send me an email with inquires. [email protected]

I dont get on the forum as much as I used to but the emails will come to my phone which is where the pictures are so I can send pics on request.

Im an adult. I only race my cars never bash them. I am a consistent A main finisher locally and was on Team Associated for a couple years. My stuff is well taken care of. Im not selling this to switch brands either. Im just getting out of electric racing altogether.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Still available. Prices negotiable.