E-Revo mamba monster 2200kv >

E-Revo mamba monster 2200kv

E-Revo mamba monster 2200kv

Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default E-Revo mamba monster 2200kv

E revo post on rctech

Well I've had this bad boy for a year or so now. I took it all apart a few months ago and it sat on the shelf, so I figured I let somebody play with it since I'm not any more. Here she is
Now Im going to straight with you guys. After I put it all back together I had steering, but no throttle movement at all. I'm not sure if its internal or maybe a loose/broken connection somewhere. I was in the hobby shop tryin to work it out and he told me to call castle creations, I did then they told me to call traxxas. (I did not call traxxas cause I'm not all that concerned about it). Anyway the car itself if in decent condition, normal wear and tear from bashing around my yard. I have an extra set of stock traxxas wheels to go with it as we'll as the 2.4gz transmitter and receiver. She'll is same thing normal wear and tear.

As you can see I lost the thing that holds down the esc, but you can always count on good ole zip ties haha.

I cut off the wing that used to occupy the rear of the car, I still have it if you want it.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Like I said, there is no throttle movement but the steering works just fine. I'm askin 200 bucks. Not really lookin for a trade.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 37 (97%+)

sold to me!!! payment sent thanks