R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   FS: TC4 Team Kit, Trinity Tire Bag, LRP V7.1, Cyclone Purple Label (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/74817-fs-tc4-team-kit-trinity-tire-bag-lrp-v7-1-cyclone-purple-label.html)

PD2 06-10-2005 07:27 PM

FS: TC4 Team Kit, Trinity Tire Bag, LRP V7.1, Cyclone Purple Label

Up for sale is one, used AE TC4 Team Kit #30100. This kit features:

• Heavy-duty MIP CVDs, shock towers, drive train, and hinge pins
• Blue anodized aluminum drive shaft
• Blue anodized threaded shocks
• All-new suspension components with new anti-drive and anti-squat system
• Aluminum motor mount with integral heatsink combo
• Ball differentials
• Kimbrough spur gear
• Bearings
• Original set of Yokomo tires and wheels (used but still good life left)
• Original box and manual also included

Kits comes with all spare/left over parts, as well as the following additions to the kit:

• TC4 Carbon Hub Carrier and Steering Block parts
• Blue anodized aluminum hex hubs
• Blue anodized clip on motor heatsink
• A pair of AE white shock springs
• A pair of AE yellow shock springs
• 2, sets of AE silver shock springs (8 springs total)
• 1 AE green shock springs
• 1 used, custom painted Proline Mazda 6 190mm body
• 1 new, custom painted 190mm Mazda body (not a 6 series – not sure which one though)
• Set of V33 tires mounted on chrome spoked wheels (50-60% tread left)
• Set of Medial PRO Touring IAS tires mounted on white spoked wheels (80-90% tread left)

The car is 6-months old, but the car was raced regularly at a local asphalt track for 4 months, up until the beginning of this year. The track closed and there are no more on-road tracks for 1/10 cars. So, this car needs to go because it has just sat since then. Diffs were rebuilt after every race and all bearing have been changed out twice for ultimate performance. I’m looking to get $160, plus shipping, for all of the above. May consider offers.

I also have one Team Trinity Tire bag. The bag is in excellent shape with no tears or rips. All 8 TRC plastic containers for holding the mounted tires are included and are in excellent shape too with no cracks. Each container currently has used tires included. Most of the tires are completely worn down to nothing, but the all rims are still useable. Looking to get $20, plus shipping for the bag and tires/wheels. May consider offers. SOLD

I also have one used Novak Cyclone Purple labeled ESC. It’s in good shape and ready to be wired up and ran. SOLD

Finally, I have one used LRP V7.1 ESC. It’s in excellent shape and has been run very little. SOLD

I take PayPal, Money Orders and Cashier checks. If using PayPal, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees. Will ship via USPS, FedEx, or UPS – your choice, but only to the lower 48 States in the US. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for pictures and with any questions or information or offers.

Only trades I will consider right now are XRAY M18’s, XRAY M18 parts, 5-cell 2/3A battery packs, a Kyosho Mini-Z MR-02, BRP SC-18’s, or BRP SC-18 parts.

Thanks for looking!
PD2 :cool:

PD2 06-11-2005 04:55 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of the car.

PD2 06-11-2005 04:57 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of the Trinity bag.

PD2 06-11-2005 04:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A pic of the LRP V7.1.

PD2 06-11-2005 04:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A pic of the Novak Cyclone Purple label ESC.

stumper 06-11-2005 06:35 AM

I posted on the THRC board that I want the cyclone. Bring it to mobility if you go today. Its Eric btw .

PD2 06-11-2005 07:01 AM

Hey Eric!

NP! I'll bring it with me - will also have the LRP too.

See you later!

racer030 06-11-2005 11:16 AM

Trade

are you looking to trade?

heyman 06-11-2005 11:45 AM

TIREBAG

HEY !! DID THE OTHER GUY BUY THE TIREBAG ?????
I STILL WANT IT !!
CHARLES :nod:

PD2 06-11-2005 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by racer030
are you looking to trade?

Yes - it is specified above what I'm looking for:

"Only trades I will consider right now are XRAY M18’s, XRAY M18 parts, 5-cell 2/3A battery packs, a Kyosho Mini-Z MR-02, BRP SC-18’s, or BRP SC-18 parts."

Thanks!

PD2 06-11-2005 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by heyman
HEY !! DID THE OTHER GUY BUY THE TIREBAG ?????
I STILL WANT IT !!
CHARLES :nod:

Still working with him Charles - no reply as of yet. I will let you know.

Thanks!

PD2 06-11-2005 02:54 PM

LRP V7.1 and Cyclone Purple label both sold at today's race!

Rest still up for grabs!

Thanks for looking!

PD2 06-11-2005 07:56 PM

TTT! - Willing to take offers on the TC4 - e-mail me for best results!

Thanks for looking!

nw racer 06-11-2005 08:33 PM

Paypal sent on the tire bag, thanks man. Let me know how you want to ship whether it be priority, fedex, or Ups, (priority is my preference.)

PD2 06-12-2005 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by nw racer
Paypal sent on the tire bag, thanks man. Let me know how you want to ship whether it be priority, fedex, or Ups, (priority is my preference.)

Thanks nw racer! I got it!

Trinity Tire Bag sold! TC4 is left!

Thanks for buying and looking!!