Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built) >

All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)

This is my shelf queen, I built this car from scratch, but I have never moved it an inch, so it is brand new without a mark on it. The only thing that's not aluminum or carbon fiber is the rod ends. At one time this car was built to break the stadium truck record for speed, and with the right electronics I still believe it can. It is designed behind the Rustler, but will not fit a rustler body, I bought an e revo body and it goes on it well. The only electronics the car will come with is the TQi Receiver and all the telemetry sensors for speed, rpms, battery, and temp. I will also include the Robinson Racing steel Mod 1 40T spur, which was going to be ran with a steel 20T pinion, on 6s lipo, with a custom built steve nue 1527 motor, and castle xl2 ESC. I spent over $2300 on this project, it was completely built with a Novak System, but I sold that. I had a mamba monster 2 system in it, but its now in my buggy. Basicall I never got to finish my build and go for the world record, never got it figured out, so I never ran it. Right now it has some traxxas anacondas on it, but someone can take this Roller, and get the right electronics, and break the world record for stadium trucks speed, someone who's interested in doing that, or if someone just wants the best Rustler Roller money can buy. I'll take a heart breaking $650shipped for this Roller as pictured, and if you go and break down the cost of all the aluminum parts to build this Rustler, you will see that this is a steal.
Attached Thumbnails All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0749%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0748%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0747%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0746%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0745%5B1%5D.jpg  

Old 07-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default More Pics

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0744%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0743%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0742%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0741%5B1%5D.jpg   All Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Rustler (Custom Built)-img_0740%5B1%5D.jpg  

Old 07-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just so everyone knows, I will put a brand new gear box cover on it, the one pictured was for a 52T 32P spur that would not fit inside the gearbox cover, so I carved it so it would. The 40T MOD1 spur will fit in the gearbox cover, but I will still put the carved gear box cover for the use of a bigger spur, because the 40/20 2-1 setup was just going to be used for my attempt at the record(which was never attempted)