Wiki Posts
Search

Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale

I bought a nitro revo, got the tekno kit for it and then ran across a good deal on a e-revo so now this has to go. It has a new tranny in it which has already been locked into 2nd gear and a brand new spur gear as well. The underside of the truck is a little dirty from running it around the yard (and from whatever the previous owner did with it) but the truck runs great. I'm selling this with the body from the e-revo which is still in good shape too. The chevrons on it have a ton of life left and the stock shocks were replaced with some integy piggyback shocks.

NO ELECTRONICS INCLUDED.

I'm asking $240 shipped (paypal payment preferred) or $220 if you're in the greater Houston area. The tekno kit alone is anywhere from $110 to $130 so I feel this is a fair asking price. With that said, I am negotiable and will entertain any fair offer. I'm really not interested in trades at this time, just looking to sell it. Please pm me with any questions or if you want to see a closeup pic of something in particular.
Attached Thumbnails Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale-dsc00072.jpg   Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale-dsc00073.jpg   Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale-dsc00074.jpg   Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale-dsc00076.jpg   Tekno Converted Revo 3.3 Chassis roller for sale-dsc00077.jpg