Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NTC3 and KO PROPO MARS R   FS/FT >

NTC3 and KO PROPO MARS R FS/FT

NTC3 and KO PROPO MARS R FS/FT

Old 06-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NTC3 and KO PROPO MARS R FS/FT

well the ntc3 could come with radio gear or with out or with starter box or with out . it has a jr servo`s in it right now and i could put in a jr rec 133 and xr3 . its used has no body -ran good when i last ran it last year has minor hop ups such as bearings in steering rack - and in brake arm and lunford tie rods and quic release shock mounts . it has OS TR 12 with a gallon thru it. oh yeah it missing a body post ajuster. and i have a mars r with rec and cyrstals . got it a year ago used have not done much with it had to many bells and whistle for me . its got track rash -and its used its got a 30lf rec it 75mhz hi-speed reponse. well make offer or looking for trade`s on road electric only motor lathe, charger, yoko sd stuff - servo digital futuba 9451,9450,9550 on road support stuff . well you can e-mail me at [email protected] or p/m me or post here i check back regularly to this site thanks for the look
Old 06-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default bump

the marsr 100.00 shipped or trade and the ntc3 we can work something out come on no taker ............
Old 06-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Any pics of the car?