XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts >

XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts

XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts

Old 06-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default XXX for sale with a TON of spare parts

SOLD to Bob

XXX buggy with MANY NEW spare parts & Misc, not everything is pictured. I didn't get out a calculator but my guess is there's @$150 -> $200 in just NEW spare parts. I'll add them up if you want.
Threaded shocks, Titanium turnbuckles, blue Trinity shock bushings & front hinge pin brace. Basically all the normal Kinwald Edition stuff EXCEPT for the Graphite chassis, i hate graphite and traded it for plastic. The new-in-bag chassis is also plastic.
One CVD is slightly bent and i mean slightly, otherwise just the normal scratches.

I'm selling it because i switched to the B4 after trying a BK2. I kept the XXX in case i didn't like the B4.
The XXX (in my opinion) is MUCH easier to set-up (and drive) than the BK2.
One setup works on just about every track with the XXX, the BK2 was a fight (for me anyway).

What you get is in the below pics, not pictured is hundreds of screws and other "stuff" that i need to round up from my basement. I believe i have a new painted uncut body i just can't seem to locate it in my RC dungeon yet. Also @20 pairs of front tires in many compounds/types/foams.

$145 shipped for the buggy & parts & tires.

If you need a Mod Motor & a servo with it, let me know and i will include them for an extra $25. I know you think for $25, it's probably junk but i promise you it's not. It will be a Trinity D5 or D6 or P-94(up to you) with your choice of fast or blistering fast. The servo is a Hitec that i used for 1 season on my gas truck for the throttle/brake (HS-525BB).

PIC-1
PIC-2
PIC-3
PIC-4
PIC-5
PIC-6
PIC-7
PIC-8
PIC-9
PIC-10
PIC-11
PIC-12
PIC-13

Last edited by jg727211; 06-17-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

John Email me I think I might have someone to take you up on your offer for a "Future Family Hobbies" racer. [email protected]
Old 06-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

How much do you think the shipping would be to Australia for all the stuff you are selling.

im interested in it all
pm me to let me know if it is still for sale or sold and a rough estimate for the shipping.

Cheers
Nudge
Old 06-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nudge,
Someone said they wanted it, if it falls thru i'll let you know.

Thx,
John