Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MBX-4 RR 1/8 Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Tech Adept

Default Mugen MBX-4 RR 1/8 Buggy

Mugen MBX-4 RR nitro 1/8 buggy for sale. Will come with everything needed but radio and other starting equipment. Has Some XR hop ups and some mugen hop ups. Stuff like F/R CVD, front and rear aluimum center brace, Light weight flywheel, Ofna 14t clutch bell, Purple lowered engine mounts off the XR, f/r sway bars, Alumium Radio tray post(not installed but included) and many more. WIll include a O.S RZ-v01b 21 engine with boost bottle, OS off road air filter, and nova rossi EFRA 9853 tune pipe. Will also throw in a OFNA starter box w/charger, Might need some tinkleling with. 3 paint bodys, about 4 set of wheels, 2 rx battery with discharger and charger, and spare will also be included. The buggy also has adjustable turn buckle and front pivot ball suspension. The only thing that isn't XR is the center diff housing. There is no problem with the buggy, everything is in great order, only selling because my brother wants a on road car. Will be open for some trade with money, or MONEY only. Asking for $500.00.

Email me for more info or pic..

[email protected]

AIM: certifiedasskick

Last edited by Team_Akina_1; 08-19-2002 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-25-2002, 02:57 AM
Tech Adept

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1760345972