Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade >

J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade

J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade

Old 06-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade

I have a 99.9% perfect BJ4 buggy that has been freshly rebuilt. This buggy is the basis to what B44 buggies were built after and is super competitive. I bought the buggy a couple of months ago on RC Tech because I was planning to run the summer shootout series at the plex but there hasn't been a big turnout in the 4wd mod class so I would like to trade for a 4wd Short Course Truck. The buggy has every carbon fiber part possible so it is lightweight and super strong. It has freshly rebuilt diffs, all new bearings, new titanium turnbuckles with rpm cups. The buggy will also come with a huge lot of NIP parts so you can rebuild this thing several times over. It will come with the body pictured that is in great shape and a brand new proline bulldog body unpainted also. It will also come with a couple of sets of tires and wheels that are in great shape, Some still NIP. This buggy has been run with Chassis wrap along with a lexan chassis protector so the bottom has absolutely no scratches. I have only practiced twice with this buggy so it only has about 10 minutes of total run time since rebuilt but I will say that it is dialed and handles really well. I would be willing to trade for a 4wd SCTE,
4wd Slash, or even possibly a nice sc10 4wd. Right now the buggy is set up with a brand new Speed Passion Reventon Pro with digital program box and a 8.5 3.0r motor. I would be willing to trade with or without electronics for the right deal. Pm me if interested in trade.
Attached Thumbnails J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade-bj4-1.jpg   J Concepts BJ4 Converted Worlds 4wd Buggy For Trade-bj42.jpg