XTM XLB for Sale !!!!!!

Old 05-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default XTM XLB for Sale !!!!!!

Time to trim the fleet of RC cars by 1 before I can add another. So I have decided to sell my XLB. I purchased it new in January and have the original box and manuals. It is in very good condition. It will likely need tires soon and I also broke the front bumper which is a 9 dollar part I never bothered to replace since it offered little protection. It has the front pin fix which has not allowed the pins to pop out (something common on XLB's on a hard landing) I have installed a Traxxas rechargeable hump pack and also a dynamite failsafe which activates when signal is lost or the receiver battery gets to low. The car has been a blast and was broken in by the book and has had 1/2 gallon of Trinity Monster HP 20% fuel through it. The engine runs flawlessly. I will ship in the original box with everything RTR. Will include a rechargeable glow igniter also so all you need is fuel. Asking 350 or best offer. If interested my ebay rating is 100% Positive.

E-mail for pics and offers to [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Xman