Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included! >

1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!

1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!

Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default 1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!

**SOLD**

Got the racing bug and don't do much bashing anymore... so I decided to sell my 1/10 Traxxas e-Revo Brushless edition. I have upgraded a lot of parts... kind of lost track but I'll do my best to list the specs.
  • Mamba Monster Brushless System
  • Pro-Line 40 Series Big Joe Tires w/ Tech 5 Wheels
  • Pro-Line Ford Raptor Body (new and unpainted)
  • Also included is a basher body which is a Cheyenne pickup (don't remember if it's a Pro-Line body)
  • Traxxas CV Metal Driveshafts (both center driveshafts plus outer driveshafts)
  • Traxxas Aluminum Hubs
  • Hot Racing Steel Spur Gear
  • Hot Racing Double Up Slipper Clutch w/ 2 sets of shoes installed
  • RD Logics Aluminum A-Arms all the way around
  • Integy Aluminum Front and Rear Bumpers
  • Integy Aluminum Wheelie Bar

All Traxxas supplied electronics including 2.4GHz rx and tx, Castle Motor and ESC, both Steering Servos.

Also included is a pair of 3s Lipos for 6s power! They are Turnigy Nano-Tech 5,000 mAh. The lipos are about 6 months old, maybe 5 cycles through them.

I'd like to get **SOLD** (shipped) but am willing to accept offers and trades (for race cars).

I've been on the forum several times but I finally registered to post this ad. I included several pictures and even 2 YouTube videos to prove it's real and it runs. I can't post the YouTube videos so please search "eRevo for Sale" - my username is Ryan Boggs (or StreetLethalFIRE... not sure which shows up to public). Anyway, let me know if you want other pics to prove it's really mine.

If you have questions or to make an offer, feel free to text me at 717-309-3209 (it may take awhile for me to text back at times though) or shoot me an email at [email protected].

**SOLD**
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-1.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-2.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-3.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-4.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-5.jpg  

Last edited by rpboggs1; 07-25-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

Post More pictures...

Here are some more pictures of the Traxxas Revo.
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-8.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-7.jpg   1/10 eRevo Castle Brushless with 6s Lipo Included!-erevo-6.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

And by the way, I was looking for more off brand race car/truck trades... Team C, Schumacher, Kyosho, Tekno, XRAY, Durango, etc. And I could make up the difference in price if need be.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Over $1,200 invested in this thing. Granted it's still an eRevo which are going for a little over $700 new. I'm thinking $600 shipped would still be a discount over a new one, plus you get all of the upgrades that a truck making this much power will need.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 126 (100%+)

traded to me, thanks