Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale

Hello fellow folks. Well I've decided that its time for me to get out of the RC scene, and I have for sale my Brushless E-Maxx for sale. It started out as a stock Brushless E-Maxx. I've since upgraded it. Here are the upgrades:

FLM extended chassis
RPM front A-Arms, Tru Trac for the rear, knuckles with oversize bearings, front, center and rear skid plates, and shock towers
Traxxas Big Bore shocks with Integy blue springs
Traxxas CVD's all around
FLM center CVD's
Pro-Line 3.8 Desperado wheels with Trencher X tires, 17mm hexes
6 IMEX Jumbo Maxx Claw Dawg tires with 4,17mm OFNA Pirate wheels, not glued. Lots of life on tires
2 IMEX Jumbo Maxx Swap Dawg tires, with 4 14mm IMEX Diamond wheels. Whells have chrome flaking off in some areas, mostly where the hexes are and in the back
4 LOSI wheels and tires, 14mm hexes
Axial Wraith battery holders
Dragon Slayer motor cooling fan. Real big and keeps the motor cool. Don't know what temps. Never took any.
Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC and 2200KV motor with Traxxas connectors with 32P 18T pinion
Castle Creations Castle Link
2 AE Team Associated XP Digital DS1015 High Torque steering servos
1 Castle Creations cooling fan
1 6400 Venom 3S Lipo with universal plugs
Traxxas EZ Peak Charger with extra 3S lipo charging adapter for charging 2 3S lipos at once. Never used the adapter.
2 custom painted bodies. One is a GMC topkick and the other one is a F650
1 custom painted Traxxas TQ Link 2.4Ghz Radio System with 5 channel receiver
1 Traxxas TQi 2.4Ghz Radio & Receiver w/ Docking Base
A toolbox of spare parts, screws and some shock oil

There may have been some things that I left out. The only thing you will need is another Venom 3S 6400 Lipo cause one of my burnt up or you can just use another set of batteries. That's why I put ARTR. I'm asking $600 for everything. That a pretty good deal. If interested, comment, PM me or text me @ 808 342-8793. I have other pics of my custom painted controller and wheels and tires in my other posts. If you have any questions or need more pics, contact me. thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale-imag0080-custom-.jpg   Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale-imag0081-custom-.jpg   Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale-imag0083-custom-.jpg   Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale-imag0084-custom-.jpg   Getting out of RC Brushless E-Maxx ARTR sale-imag0086-custom-.jpg  

Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Ok. Now asking $500. Need to sell this