Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo $185 >

Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo $185

Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo $185

Old 05-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo $185

I have a worlds Class B4.1 roller. Few minor upgrades done. RPM gear cover, different springs, and bar code tires. Bar codes are still very good. probably around 85% tread left. Comes with Road hogs. These are pretty much new. used them once or twice. One of the front road hogs wobbles, but since its just for the road its not much of a big deal.

The ball diff needs to be rebuilt. Fortunately, the ball diff rebuild kit is included still in package. also comes with a new set of o rings for the shocks.

I ran this at the local track. (trackside in brookfield wisconsin) i wanted to run stock class so i had it set up with a 17.5 Turn sensored motor. so with the sale of the buggy, comes two pinion gears and four spur gears for a wide range of gear ratios. 48 pitch. also includes some extra ball cup ends, diff grease, and bulk heads.

The servo is a hitech HA 5625MG. This is a High Speed Ditigal Metal Gear servo. Bought it new, and never had any issues.

There are two bodies included. One is all flat black. This one has some major cracks in it. The other is blue and black. This has some chipped paint, but other than that is in very good condition. One black wing and one clear wing is included as well. Neither have any cracks in them.

I bought this new as a kit. I am the only owner. Most of the time i used it for the track. i ran it twice on the road and once on dirt. There are no major dents or cracks anywhere in the buggy itself.

The shocks are V2 shocks. They leak a little, but the o rings should fix that up without any issues.

I know i am a new seller to RC Tech, but i can guarantee you will be pleased with this purchase. Please refer to my eBay seller page to gain some confidence in me as a seller. I sell very often through eBay. my username on ebay is the same. max1x10tothe6th

Asking 155(Lowered!) shipped to lower 48 states. outside the lower 48, please message me for a quote.

For faster response, text me at 262 894 5089
Attached Thumbnails Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo 5-hpim0016.jpg   Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo 5-hpim0017.jpg   Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo 5-hpim0018.jpg   Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo 5-hpim0020.jpg   Associated B4.1 Worlds Car buggy roller with servo 5-hpim0021.jpg  

Last edited by max1x10tothe6th; 05-27-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Forgot to mention.....Paypal only
Old 05-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump
Old 05-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bumping this thread for a friend of mine who is reputable and is a new seller. Just want to say this rc car is in great shape and is a really good deal as I have seen it myself.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Still looking to sell this. I will consider offers as well.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Bump